I love the rush I get breaking my marriage vows!

We never saw it as breaking our vows to each other. It wasn't cheating, it was preventing cheating and with permission, since we were married and open and accepting of her needs and our desires, it eventually became ok, though it took awhile to deal with and accept these feelings were ok and could be realized safely. She just had an urge and need to cheat with alpha males and let them cum inside her (she needed their cum). So, getting it out in the open allowed her to finally enjoy and free herself of years of bad mistakes in relationships and admit thats just what she as a beautiful woman needs and luckily I was ok and enjoyed it. Even being able to open it up and explore her desires down other avenues like humiliation, relationships, regular lovers, stay overs and bdsm was refreshing and fun. Seeing her enjoy and grow sexually by exploring and discovering what she liked and didnt like was very nice as a couple. Had we not done this, she admitted she would have enventually cheated as she constantly had the urge to bed some of our single male alpha friends behind my back. After that she could get all the strange black cock she needed in front of me and work through her and our guilt and jealously together until she was comfortable with herself, feeling and our decisions as a couple.
I admire you both in finding the answers for your marriage long may you continue to enjoy yourselves

My first bbc was a neighbor who also knew my husband. Although he was getting a divorce I was and am still married but some of the hottest sex would be him coming over doing me right before my husband come home. He definately enjoyed it too as he would stop by again just after my husband arrived to chit chat abt guys stuff .....all while he knew he was dripping out of me.

linda;

this made my twinkie twitch, & at age 73, it hasn't twitched in a while.

dick

Each time I give myself to a black gentleman outside my marriage and I wrap my legs around him and kiss him and stare into his eyes as he releases and plants his potent black seed deep inside me,I cum so hard because Im giving away ny husbands marriage right to another man and I want it!!!!I love the huge,hot,wet explosion of his cum deep inside of me and I love knowing its not my husband but a big,strong,far superior black man holding me and enseminating me and I cherrish the way they make love to me and fill my pussy with their body fluids!Im such a naughty but happy wife :)
I truly Understand! Its extremely Addictive BBC!

YES!!! me to. One thing I often do after he cums inside of my pussy is to take of my wedding ring and place it on his necklace to wear as a trophy for a week or to. To get it back I have to fuck him again.
We also love the wedding ring thing in the beginning she was insistent about not removing it but the last few times she has been asked by her bull if they can cum over it which is such an insulting turn on for us both

Back