I love the rush I get breaking my marriage vows!

re: I love the rush I get breaking my marriage vows!

All you ladies talking about the enjoyment you get from cheating on your hubbies ... I wonder how you'd take it if you knew he was banging a few 20-30 year olds?
My experiences is that women don't like sharing their men with other women. ;)
My husband and I are swingers so I know he is with other women. But probably most on here are not swingers and yes they might not like it if their husband was seeing someone else.

I had a very similar situation for a long time with one of my neighbors. He'd come by after my husband left for work and just crawl into bed with me. We'd spend hours in bed before ever getting up. He'd leave right before hubby came home, then "drop by" to chat with him like it was nothing. He'd just wink at me knowing his seed was running down my legs

Very interesting..so how long did it take before your husband found out you were having sex with your black neighbor..? And was he married also or was he single..?

Each time I give myself to a black gentleman outside my marriage and I wrap my legs around him and kiss him and stare into his eyes as he releases and plants his potent black seed deep inside me,I cum so hard because Im giving away ny husbands marriage right to another man and I want it!!!!I love the huge,hot,wet explosion of his cum deep inside of me and I love knowing its not my husband but a big,strong,far superior black man holding me and enseminating me and I cherrish the way they make love to me and fill my pussy with their body fluids!Im such a naughty but happy wife :)
So true I feel the same way when I make hot love with my lover

Each time I give myself to a black gentleman outside my marriage and I wrap my legs around him and kiss him and stare into his eyes as he releases and plants his potent black seed deep inside me,I cum so hard because Im giving away ny husbands marriage right to another man and I want it!!!!I love the huge,hot,wet explosion of his cum deep inside of me and I love knowing its not my husband but a big,strong,far superior black man holding me and enseminating me and I cherrish the way they make love to me and fill my pussy with their body fluids!Im such a naughty but happy wife :)

Verona. VARONA...YEAH

I had a very similar situation for a long time with one of my neighbors. He'd come by after my husband left for work and just crawl into bed with me. We'd spend hours in bed before ever getting up. He'd leave right before hubby came home, then "drop by" to chat with him like it was nothing. He'd just wink at me knowing his seed was running down my legs
Top 10 Milf on this site

I know!!!!!!I love being out with another man,kissing him,loving him,giving a man who is not my husband every single bit of myself and finally crawling into his bed and giving him everything and fucking him hard and nasty and then feeling him cum inside of me completely breaking my marrital bond and becomming one completely with another man!!!!OMG I LOVE IT and I PREFER BLACK MEN ONLY LOVING MY PUSSY AND FUCKING ME SOOOOOO VERY GOOD!

Hello pam...we spoke months ago. Native.american indian...injured in construction..Seattle, :lips:

:sex:....:threesome:..........:exciting:..:bigsmile:..:blackgrimace:..:blackgreedy:..:blackgreedy::threesome:...:blackheart:........:hot:..:cold:..:bounce:..:)

re: I love the rush I get breaking my marriage vows!

All you ladies talking about the enjoyment you get from cheating on your hubbies ... I wonder how you'd take it if you knew he was banging a few 20-30 year olds?
My experiences is that women don't like sharing their men with other women. ;)
That's also my experience ;-) In their opinion that's a very different matter.

Youve got that right sweety,just keep giving your fine little white pussy to all the hot black men and let them stretch it out real good and own it,and you lol Us white girls need to serve strong superior black men!Even my husband comes second sexually,my body and my pussy are completely black owned!My husband submitted to every one of my lovers and they take me when they want me!
Yes I think that hubbies should always be good cucks and pull out of their wife's cunt even if they are about to cum if her lover says that he's gonna fuck her .. a cuck's pleasure should come from his wife's pleasure and her bull's pleasure

My boyfriend D told my husband he cant cum in my pussy any more but I still let him every once in a while,he is still my husband of 21 years.But for the most part only D and my other black lovers get to cum inside me on a regular basis!My husbands little white dick falls out alot cause I get pounded alot by some really thick black dick and regardless of what people say here,after hundreds of times being stretched far beyond my limit I have gotten alot looser for my poor husband"noticably"But Im still goid and tight for my boyfriend and other big thick black guys!!!!

Same for me, all of my affairs started out as "cheating" in that hubby was not aware of them although he is ok with me having them and there is something SO EXCITING about cheating and sneaking around and lying about where I am and what I'm doing that it just increases the sexcitement for me enormously!! Guess its because I was such a good girl originally, and the my Inner Slut was released when a guy at work started coming on to me even though he knew I was married....once she (my Inner Slut) was released, she could NOT be put back In the barn!! LOL I eventually tell hubby about my affair, and he suspects/knows they are happening......can't miss the obvious changes in how I dress, more makeup, sudden overtime I have to work, more frequent business trips, long intervals where he can't get me on my cell phone......but its damn sure exciting "cheating" until I tell him!!

J (the wife)

Back