I have question.....

My Fantasy Land

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
Is it really just a fantasy or really a reality that some, not all, of these hot moms and wives that I see on facebook are hot wives on the side?

I have noticed that a lot also...but I think some of them are. I have noticed a couple of FB pages dedicated to hotwives and chatted with a few but they were clear that they were not using their real names. So I guess what I am saying is that some are and some not, at least that's what I think. I will admit that I did hook up once with a hot wife on FB but only once and that was about 2 years ago now.

I am on Facebook but it has no connection at all with my naughty side. I would dread if I went on my FB page and my naughty pics were on there!
It's one thing for a couple of close friends, and family members, to know what I do. But for everyone else to see me in the flesh! Scary! X

I am on Facebook but it has no connection at all with my naughty side. I would dread if I went on my FB page and my naughty pics were on there!
It's one thing for a couple of close friends, and family members, to know what I do. But for everyone else to see me in the flesh! Scary! X
100% agree!!

Back