I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

I would like to think that if it were possible for hubbies to be routinely bedded by young women the caliber of playboy bunnies, our wives would support our lifestyle. Sadly, neither of those things stand a snowballs chance in hell of happening. A married woman however should be able to find a ready supply of large cocks, black if she desires, willing to fuck her. Its just a fact of male biology. Our choice as husbands is either ensure we both go unfulfilled, or learn to enjoy the pleasure she receives from taking new lovers.
A man does have the right to bed other women, just as her wife has the opportunity and right. Once she is active this way, the husband has an equal right to have sex with other ladies, as long as she is aware of it and approves. "what is good for he goose, is good for the gander".

We are swingers. The wife like to be fucked by Black Gods. The husband like to fuck Black Godesses.

Wife her. I think there are different levels for a husband as far as being a cuckold. I have two regular black lovers. They sometimes share me with others. Sometimes my hubby is there, sometimes I'm alone. He enjoys kissing me after I suck BBC or giving me oral after I fuck them. My ass is black only now. He waits his turn and joins only when asked to. He knows and accepts that my black lovers give me more than he can.

Does your hubby get to clean your pussy afterwards?

Wife her. I think there are different levels for a husband as far as being a cuckold. I have two regular black lovers. They sometimes share me with others. Sometimes my hubby is there, sometimes I'm alone. He enjoys kissing me after I suck BBC or giving me oral after I fuck them. My ass is black only now. He waits his turn and joins only when asked to. He knows and accepts that my black lovers give me more than he can.
Than he is a cuckold. I'm not sure what you mean by "different levels" I suppose you mean, different levels of compliance, agreement or of humiliation. I would agree with that however if his wife fucks other men in front of him or without him present he is by definition and "cuckold." What I have recently learned however is that the word "cuckold" or "cuck" to some means a bi male or a submissive male who will do what the bull tells him to often including sexual service . This definition is shallow though. This type of "cuckold" would better be described as a "submissive male" who does as he is told even at his own expense. But I do think it might speak to what you mean by "different levels". Would I be correct?

On the other hand, on this site at least, many refer to themselves as a "cuckold" even though they have no woman and basically come on to masturbate and fantasize. They like to say things that would show apparent compliance with black male authority although they may never have actually been a "cuckold" i.e.(a man with an unfaithful wife). They are self deprecating and absurdly compliant with self described rules of what behaviors they see as relevant. What is most confusing is that dictionary definition of the "unfaithful wife". Shouldn't wives who "cheat" be defined as those that deceive their spouse? Or rather should it be defined as those who do not deceive their spouse or significant other but who have sex with other men? It would seem to me that "cheating" is a paradox for those who are open about it. Thus, the word "cuckold" has more than one meaning that is defined by many beliefs or behaviors.

Last edited:
Hey call it anything you want. We really don't give a *******. We enjoy it and it works for us and our marriage.

Thanks for the response but I still don't know what you mean by "it" and that's really the question. It was more a question for everyone that I happened to post as a response to what you wrote. I personally don't actually care what you "call it". Have a great day.[/QUOTE]

Yes as he enjoys that. I must admit sometimes he wipes it off a little before he cleans. He's st8 but does get under me in 69 and licks my pussy while I get it doggy. After that I just sit on his face and rub my cum filled pussy on his face and head.

Does he get to clean your lovers' cocks, too?

It's more about being submissive with a high sex drive than a lack of masculinity as such. I'm in a management position and not a push over in my real life but wanting to be a cuckold is something which I want to explore privately and temporarily being controlled by a woman :)

Yes, and even more: it's about being submissive and simultaneously being happy and even excited about it.

IMG-20150825-WA0005.jpg

For me, I had no choice. To keep my gf I had to watch at first and then assist getting her bulls hard. I had absolutely no idea she had this life. She told me she was scared of sex.
ashey was away for Thanksgiving and she called me to tell me he wanted to see me on Saturday night.
By the end of the night he was in my mouth with cum flowing.
6 months before I never touched or even thought about another cock. I still can't believe he was in my mouth and cummed all over me.

For me, I had no choice. To keep my gf I had to watch at first and then assist getting her bulls hard. I had absolutely no idea she had this life. She told me she was scared of sex.
ashey was away for Thanksgiving and she called me to tell me he wanted to see me on Saturday night.
By the end of the night he was in my mouth with cum flowing.
6 months before I never touched or even thought about another cock. I still can't believe he was in my mouth and cummed all over me.

So you got orally raped by some black guy?.....Ummm, ok

Same question I have
Confused
But I doubt it would have happened if my gf didn't introduce me.
The only reason she did was because I saw her bulls text on her phone and questioned her on it

Same question I have
Confused
But I doubt it would have happened if my gf didn't introduce me.
The only reason she did was because I saw her bulls text on her phone and questioned her on it
I don't really understand. Are you not bothered about getting raped? You might be ok with getting raped, but it is your duty as a decent human being to report this guy to the police otherwise he may victimise others. That is if you are not making this all up of course.

I don't really understand. Are you not bothered about getting raped? You might be ok with getting raped, but it is your duty as a decent human being to report this guy to the police otherwise he may victimise others. That is if you are not making this all up of course.
I could have left but I didn't.
I never said raped.
The whole point is this was not in my mind 6 months before

I've always been submissive to my wife. sexually and in general. She has always wanted a dominant guy in bed. We had arguments, fallings out and nearly split then she started seeing other guys for sex and all seemed solved. she is happy and pleasured and i don't have to worry about not being able to be what she needs in bed any more so i can be myself!! I accept that It wouldn't work for everyone. And not everyone understands.

Back