I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

Tjey
Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
They have low self esteem,are nro

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
Ken,or bisexual, some just want out of manogomy and get the women to break the manogomy first as a trick..most end the relationship eventually and guys get therapy or go gay or kinky forever.some wives go insane or get on welfare and domestic abuse.. Some do OK marry blackmen

I am bull.. Mostly i am with some northern women, ex Soviyet..sometimes their husbands know all, sometimes watch and join..

but! i never understand how they get pleasure when i get fuck their wife!

Listen, if you always looking for one step more, then one day you lost all senses, all feelings! your wife and your family also..

What is more? watching your wife, what is next step? watching your *******? or suck dicks? fuck with guys? after?

You must stop man! or you will lost all..

The
I am bull.. Mostly i am with some northern women, ex Soviyet..sometimes their husbands know all, sometimes watch and join..

Listen, if you always looking for one step more, then one day you lost all senses, all feelings! your wife and your family also..

What is more? watching your wife, what is next step? watching your *******? or suck dicks? fuck with guys? after?

You must stop man! or you will lost all..
The next step is simply this:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_650017285.jpg

you think that next step! you think that you can live all life with this fun! fuck no!

actually you dont think ..

but anyway, live as you wish..

Well for me I dont see myself as a cuckold in the sense of this site. I do enjoy watching my wife being dominated by a big cocked black man and he sexually controlling her and wearing that pussy out. But for me it is as much her giving in to me to submit to another man. She enjoys it but does this because I tell her to for my entertainment. There is some of the the bull giving something I cant as the nature of our relationship and everday life.
Then again my wife isn't a true submissive either. She is very strong willed and an alpha in her own way.

You must stop man! or you will lost all..[/QUOTE
]
Istan_bull, if you really feel this way then why do you keep fucking other men's wives?

I get pleasure out of it because I truly love my wife and want to experience as much as possible with her during our time together. I also get to watch her receive pleasure and enjoy sex while I observe from an extraneous position absent of the distracting variables of involvement, pleasure (received and generated) and any other possible factors.

I also have a very large cock and perform cunnilingus with stunning efficiency according to critiques by several independent females and a number of competitions with other males (black and white) that believed the were superior at the act, in which I have won them all. I am a very capable lover and better than most that bring in to excite our sexual activities. We thrive on new experiences, new viewed memories and more shared excitement, gratification and pleasure than we could experience otherwise.

I believe this is more about the emotional bond you share, the ability and knowledge that you are enveloped by true love for your wife and the selflessness and desire to celebrate and share the beauty and artistic physiology of your wife with the world.

The defense and protection of a girl friend or wife is instinctive, it is a fundamental part of what a human being is. It is basically a cave man mentality. However, when a white man desires his wife to be with another man, he has gone to a higher level of understanding and wants his lady to simply enjoy good sex. He concludes that what is good for her, is good for the relationship and for him. He wants her to be happy and content. It is an advanced level of mentality that rises above the cave man instincts. Also, he loses nothing while his wife is enjoying good sex. Instead it enhances their relationship and makes their love bond stronger. This demonstrates his maturity, intelligence and keen awareness for the fulfilment of his ladies sexual desires.

The defense and protection of a girl friend or wife is instinctive, it is a fundamental part of what a human being is. It is basically a cave man mentality. However, when a white man desires his wife to be with another man, he has gone to a higher level of understanding and wants his lady to simply enjoy good sex. He concludes that what is good for her, is good for the relationship and for him. He wants her to be happy and content. It is an advanced level of mentality that rises above the cave man instincts. Also, he loses nothing while his wife is enjoying good sex. Instead it enhances their relationship and makes their love bond stronger. This demonstrates his maturity, intelligence and keen awareness for the fulfilment of his ladies sexual desires.
That's very TRUE, Lyndon!

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_A-temp-QoS1.jpg

its bullshit u are trying to ******* your fetish on others - if some like it ok, but this "And all wives who are courageous and smart enough to have interracial sex know that the best sex for a white woman is to have sex with a well-endowed black male." is bullshit - sorry
No one here is forsing their fetishes on others. this is a discussion of ideas and opinions. No one is forsing another to be here or to read these things.

Back