I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

That means enough cleaning up exercise for you.
YES and getting to help get all three bulls cocks into her is such a turn on for me handling 3 bulls at once and seeing how much enjoyment they are getting as my wife is pleasured! my cum leaks out my little foreskinned manclit by the cup full!! two

YES and getting to help get all three bulls cocks into her is such a turn on for me handling 3 bulls at once and seeing how much enjoyment they are getting as my wife is pleasured! my cum leaks out my little foreskinned manclit by the cup full!! two

Very good of you, white boi. More hubbies ought to follow your example.

Don't relate to the cuckold scene at all, especially when it involves the humiliation aspect, but sure there are plenty who don't relate to a black man offering his services as a Bull at BBC/Mandingo parties. To each his and her own/live and let live.

I don't really get the talk about how white men are weaker or not as capable of satisfying a woman as a black man either. I don't have any questions about my masculinity or consider myself weaker or less capable than anyone. However I enjoy seeing interracial sex and would like to watch it in person some day, but I also enjoy having sex with women from every ethnicity and can please them just fine. To each their own though, whatever makes you happy. That's what it's all about

I suppose it varies with the individual. There is of course a distinction to be made between the white man who lets his wife or girlfriend have sex with black men because it looks hot, but not at the expense of sex between with white man and his woman, and the white man who is denied sex because his partner's sex with black men replaces the sex they would otherwise be having. Is the former situation genuinely 'cuckoldry'? I would find that situation easier to understand than the latter situation which would be just too much.
If and when my wife cuckolds me it will because my wife deserves more sexual satisfaction then i can give. Yes i can pleasure my wife but she seems to be wanting more. When she gets a bbc cock she will be fully satisfied and so will i, i will of course clean her if she requires and if the bull or my wife insists i will clean him as well. I will be submissive to her and him in the bedroom.

For us it's living out fantasy's, we are not your average cuck couple, my husband is anything "but" a sissy cuck, for us the sissy cuck is something completely different to what we are into and to be honest something we don't understand, we simply like to have fun and indulge "sexually" with other people, for me it's black men, for him it's, black and oriental women. all of whom we like to simply have fun with on an equal playing field, IE: everyone has a good time. three in a bed is great fun, and always will be, in short that's our thing, but each to their own.

For one thing, it's good that a lot of hubbies are waking up to this fact. A lot out there still ignore the signs their wives are giving to them about them not being satisfied with their cocks and wanting something bigger ... thicker ... more better in bed, and black too.
stated so true!!

This all depends on one's mind set and how they beleive along with how strong there beleifs are. In my case I was at one time a moderate racist male, married and very sure on my own rightness. I have since learned different and to me the truth and my beliefs are unshakable even though they are untried. White's have for century's held themselves above and superior to the Black race for various reason's none of which could hold water with anyone but those so blinded by there own lies and hatred to be immune to the truth. The Black race for the most part are superior to whites in ,sports ,often in Intelligence though not always, almost always in strength though, alway's in there willingness to go after what they want, alway's in there sheer masculinity and alway's in sex. Black women are a match for there men though often I believe drive there men to find other women by there own power and desire to control. As for white married men giving there wives to black men and becoming Cuckold, why not what reason could there be for not doing this. At your marriage ceremony you promise to love obey and provide for your wife in the best way possible and if you truly love your woman you will want the best of everything for her which clearly is marriage to a white male who knows and understand his place as provider for his wife, he will also know he can in no way provide his wife with the quality nor the quantity of sex she will require to be truly happy so he turns to one or more Black men to provide her with this which he can not do himself and in most case her love for him becomes stronger just as his does for her when he understands and accecpts his place. I myself would be happy to share my wife with men of the Black race as I believe is right and proper and do my best to serve them if and how they might wish in payment for the great service they do me by taking proper care on my wife's needs. In many case's I think it might even be proper for white husbands to provide monetary compensation if this is needed by the Black men especially if and when he travels with her on vacations and weekends away. Likewise the white male should if his black superiors and his wife wishes provide other services as needed and wanted by his wife and betters such as Maid service in his own home to make there task more enjoyable and leave more time for his wife to enjoy her Lovers, if he is asked to clean either or both of them after sex then he should do so willingly and with enthusiasm thus showing both his wife and her Black Lovers his willingness and desire to keep her happy and her Lovers as well. If at some point the white man himself, one or more of his wife;s Black Lovers or even his wife desire's his further efforts into the lifestyle such as actually sucking his betters cocks or even being used for sex himself then he must do this as well with willingness and enthusiasm for he is truly serving his betters and in no way is he acting as a Gay might but rather as one who knows his masters have full right to whatever they want and in there presence even white males tend to be more feminine than masculine so they are just using him in a feminine way to further prove there superiority as is proper.

This all depends on one's mind set and how they beleive along with how strong there beleifs are. In my case I was at one time a moderate racist male, married and very sure on my own rightness. I have since learned different and to me the truth and my beliefs are unshakable even though they are untried. White's have for century's held themselves above and superior to the Black race for various reason's none of which could hold water with anyone but those so blinded by there own lies and hatred to be immune to the truth. The Black race for the most part are superior to whites in ,sports ,often in Intelligence though not always, almost always in strength though, alway's in there willingness to go after what they want, alway's in there sheer masculinity and alway's in sex. Black women are a match for there men though often I believe drive there men to find other women by there own power and desire to control. As for white married men giving there wives to black men and becoming Cuckold, why not what reason could there be for not doing this. At your marriage ceremony you promise to love obey and provide for your wife in the best way possible and if you truly love your woman you will want the best of everything for her which clearly is marriage to a white male who knows and understand his place as provider for his wife, he will also know he can in no way provide his wife with the quality nor the quantity of sex she will require to be truly happy so he turns to one or more Black men to provide her with this which he can not do himself and in most case her love for him becomes stronger just as his does for her when he understands and accecpts his place. I myself would be happy to share my wife with men of the Black race as I believe is right and proper and do my best to serve them if and how they might wish in payment for the great service they do me by taking proper care on my wife's needs. In many case's I think it might even be proper for white husbands to provide monetary compensation if this is needed by the Black men especially if and when he travels with her on vacations and weekends away. Likewise the white male should if his black superiors and his wife wishes provide other services as needed and wanted by his wife and betters such as Maid service in his own home to make there task more enjoyable and leave more time for his wife to enjoy her Lovers, if he is asked to clean either or both of them after sex then he should do so willingly and with enthusiasm thus showing both his wife and her Black Lovers his willingness and desire to keep her happy and her Lovers as well. If at some point the white man himself, one or more of his wife;s Black Lovers or even his wife desire's his further efforts into the lifestyle such as actually sucking his betters cocks or even being used for sex himself then he must do this as well with willingness and enthusiasm for he is truly serving his betters and in no way is he acting as a Gay might but rather as one who knows his masters have full right to whatever they want and in there presence even white males tend to be more feminine than masculine so they are just using him in a feminine way to further prove there superiority as is proper.

Well said. There are not that many of us around but we are here. i am proud to support my wife and her Black Lovers.

Back