I don't hate white people as a whole and I feel bad for them.

black people have had great achievements and inventions, like Mac and fries pointed out. Including many great inventions before integration. What I mean by that is, we had many great acheivements on our own, when we were excluded from good schools and college educations. Fore instance a black man invented the gas mas before integration, all the cotton gin. Not mention ancient Eygpt, the Greeks "the grandfather of western civilization"learned medicine and many other things in Africa. Weirdirfetish, its not your fault, you are just relaying info you have been programmed to think, you just need educated about our people.

.... just relaying info you have been programmed to think, you just need educated about our people.
pic_IMHP-InMyHumbleOpinion.jpg ......I think that speaks for a lot of us, actually, both black and white. We tend to look at the shell of a person and not what's inside of them. It would help if many black people would stop looking at themselves as black people, but they've been programmed as well. It's time for society to look forward and move on, rather than keep looking back. The color of a person is slowly becoming irrelevant.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg .......Mac

Last edited:
Yea, you're right Mac, if only we all could see each other as one Human race. I wonder if one day, in the future, Mankind can look back and wonder why we've been so violent, aggressive, warlike, and mean to each other. I wonder if humans will ever be that advanced to move past our destructive ways. Society would be so much further ahead. Oh yea, Mac, I really like alot of your post, you are really interesting and intelligent.

... Mac, I really like alot of your post, you are really interesting and intelligent.
Thank you for the compliment, but I just like to think of myself as simply practical and with a desire to use common sense. You ought to hear me when I screw something up or do something really stupid; my wife laughs and simply walks away ... she says I'm my own worse critic.

Last edited:
To the op,
You understand that only a really small minority of the human population believes in any of this race superioruty bs, right?
Also neither white or black people or any other races of people are going to be bred out.. There is just too many uf us for that to happen.
Not in thousands of years anyway. And the majority off people still marry and have children with the same race.
So its not a big deal, dont think too much about it.
Also, why would you not eant to procreate? Its your choice but i cant really agree with your reason. The majority of black people as in any race are giid people.
Just my thoughts

Interracial breading isn't the problem, but their low birth rate. If this tendency will remain longer white people vanish. Not in a thousand years, only a dozen generations.
Like for example native Americans, native Australians, Inuits, they are already beyond the border of no return.

Interracial breading is a problem. Pumpernickel crossed with sourdough is very aggressive.

The cuckold thing is just a fetish, fun to roleplay in the bedroom, but anybody who believes that black superiority b.s needs to get their head examined.
.....whitesub, I certainly can agree that everyone is equal in rights, but when it comes to having an advantage over one criteria or the other, you got to at least consider these points:
  • why the majority of players in professional contact sports such as boxing, basketball & football are black?
  • why black males, on average, have substantially larger cocks than whites?
  • seem to be more polished in the "arts" like music, etc.
.....So, it is believable that black males might have a noticeably bigger advantage with sex, and why females, who feel that a larger cock is necessary for more pleasure to them, tend to desire black men. It is what it is, as they say. And I have noticed, over the past few years, that bisexual men are coming out of their suppressed, homosexual closests in groves. Does this mean that black men can be disrespectful to white males? Of course not, but some feel it a time of retribution, and some white males desire to be submissive to black men.
.....And, just as there are upsides to being black, there are downsides to being black as well ... with certain diseases, such as prostate cancer and diabetes, shortened mortality, legal system, education, etc.
So, I say, "give the devil his dues" ... as long as I'm getting what I want, I could care less how much white pussy the black man gets, or how superior he thinks he is to me.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Wierdirfetish, I'm white Brazilian, of Portuguese descent, allow me to disagree with you, but the inventions and achievements that you refer to are of all mankind, not just of the white race. Indeed, the very concept of race is very debatable. There is evidence that all of us - white, black and Asian - have the same origin. It's in the DNA, in the genes. The differences in color of the skin, hair type and culture emerged due to external factors. About cultures, when the blond Scandinavian white warriors were still living by hunting and fishing existed great civilizations in Asia: China and Mesopotamia.

Last edited:
I'm not wanting to have *******. One day I will pass my library, and intellectual property to a smart young person, and live on through that.

I don't get the whole race competition. White? Sure, I am. Finn, Swede, Poloni, Scottish, Irish, Jewish in ancestry.... *This* is my world view. By really studying it I have appreciation for a lot more than my own ancestors ways. I grew my roots.

"Go team XYZ race?!" LULZ.

Hope this thread opens up for discussion. You mentioned a lot of contributions by whites over the years, but it would be nice to identify things that blacks have contributed which are still in use today, like ...

Henry Blair-sparkplugs, Charles Brooks-paper punchers, David Crosthwait-Htg/AC units, Frederick Jones-refrigerated trucks, Charles Drew-the ******* bank system, Daniel Williams-1st successful open heart surgery, George Crum-potato chips, Patricia Bath-cataract surgery, Lavon Julian-birth control pills.
View attachment 657622
Think about it, what would we do without THOSE products? Particularly potato chips.

I'm a history buff and hate it when people spread misconceptions:

Charles Brooks - paper punchers?
Charles Brooks in 1893? No!
The first numbered US patent for a hand-held hole punch was #636, issued to Solyman Merrick in 1838. Robert James Kellett earned the first two US patents for a chad-catching hole punch, in 1867 (patent #65090) and 1868 (#79232).

David Crosthwait -Htg/AC units ?
No!
Dr. Willis Carrier built the first machine to control both the temperature and humidity of indoor air. He received the first of many patents in 1906 (US patent #808897, for the "Apparatus for Treating Air")when Crosthwait was 8 years old. In 1911 he published the formulae that became the scientific basis for air conditioning design, and four years later formed the Carrier Engineering Corporation to develop and manufacture AC systems.

******* Bank
Dr. Charles Drew in 1940? No!
During World War I, Dr. Oswald H. Robertson of the US army preserved ******* in a citrate-glucose solution and stored it in cooled containers for later transfusion. This was the first use of "banked" *******. By the mid-1930s the Russians had set up a national network of facilities for the collection, typing, and storage of *******. Bernard Fantus, influenced by the Russian program, established the first hospital ******* bank in the United States at Chicago's Cook County Hospital in 1937. It was Fantus who coined the term "******* bank." See highlights of transfusion history from the American Association of ******* Banks.

Refrigerated Trucks?
Frederick Jones (with Joseph Numero) in 1938? No!
Refrigerated ships and railcars had been moving perishables across oceans and continents even before Jones was born (see refrigerated transport timeline). Trucks with mechanically refrigerated cargo spaces appeared on the roads at least as early as the late 1920s (see the proof). Further development of truck refrigeration was more a process of gradual evolution than radical change.

Dr. Daniel Hale Williams in 1893? No!
Dr. Williams repaired a wound not in the heart muscle itself, but in the sac surrounding it, the pericardium. This operation was not the first of its type: Henry Dalton of St. Louis performed a nearly identical operation two years earlier, with the patient fully recovering. Decades before that, the Spaniard Francisco Romero carried out the first successful pericardial surgery of any type, incising the pericardium to drain fluid compressing the heart.
Surgery on the actual human heart muscle, and not just the pericardium, was first successfully accomplished by Ludwig Rehn of Germany when he repaired a wounded right ventricle in 1896. More than 50 years later came surgery on the open heart, pioneered by John Lewis, C. Walton Lillehei (often called the "******* of open heart surgery") and John Gibbon (who invented the heart-lung machine).

Laser Cataract Surgery
Patricia Bath "transformed eye surgery" by inventing the first laser device to treat cataracts in 1986? No!
Use of lasers to treat cataracts in the eye began to develop in the mid 1970s. M.M. Krasnov of Russia reported the first such procedure in 1975. One of the earliest US patents for laser cataract removal (#3,982,541) was issued to Francis L'Esperance in 1976. In later years, a number of experimenters worked independently on laser devices for removing cataracts, including Daniel Eichenbaum, whose work became the basis of the Paradigm Photon™ device; and Jack Dodick, whose Dodick Laser PhotoLysis System eventually became the first laser unit to win FDA approval for cataract removal in the United States. Still, the majority of cataract surgeries continue to be performed using ultrasound devices, not lasers.

I'm surprised you didn't mention peanut butter, that's another misconception. The Aztecs were mashing peanuts into 'butter' hundreds of years ago.

Remember folks, setting the truth about history doesn't make me 'racist', I would have spoken up even if the races where reversed. I just really hate it when people get their history wrong and after a while, it becomes fact even though it's not true.

I'm a history buff and hate it when people spread misconceptions:

Remember folks, setting the truth about history doesn't make me 'racist', I would have spoken up even if the races where reversed. I just really hate it when people get their history wrong and after a while, it becomes fact even though it's not true.
......What misconception did I spread on the names I gave, jamesriske? I looked up every one of names I listed and sure enough found their contributions to those specific subjects.
......Per chance did you READ INTO my post, thinking that I implied that these people were the first inventors of those items mentioned? You know, just as you are sensitive to people posting incorrect historical facts, I'm kind of sensitive to people who CAN'T READ and then correct someone on false assumptions. It helps to NOT read into posts of which you wish to create an objection or argument; it can be a bit embarrassing for "intellectual scholars " such as you.
gif_Yellowball-smackingYellowball.gif

Last edited:
Sorry to make you angry, MacNFries. That's the reaction I get from a lot of people who find out that their versions of history are not true, especially when it's not politically correct. There's a lot of afro centric history rewriting going on but thankfully most historians resist it.

Sorry to make you angry, MacNFries. That's the reaction I get from a lot of people who find out that their versions of history are not true, especially when it's not politically correct. There's a lot of afro centric history rewriting going on but thankfully most historians resist it.
What reaction? I think I simply corrected your misunderstanding of what you perceived I said ... so, what reaction? And exactly what was not true about any of the individuals I noted to those contributions?
pic_QuestionMark.jpg

ps ... per chance, would it not just be better to admit you misunderstood and let it go at that?

Back