I did not know before to discover that site that white men love the fact we are attract by black men

beyondmind said:
It is stupid, those cuck boy you talk about are just man whit a psychologycal problem, they dont accept themself, they need to love themselve and become thir own master not submissive to anyone. if a i like black man it is me not them.​

This is not necessarily true.
Many of us are quite comfortable with ourselves and have no self loathing or feelings of inadequacy. Many of us have come to terms with and have learned to accept that we get a sexual thrill from being sexually submissive to our Wives and enjoy the humiliation and other aspects of cuckolding as just that: a sexual thrill.

The rest of the time we are just as "manly" as anyone else and you wouldn't want to make the mistake of disrespecting us outside of the bedroom. ;)
Outside of the bedroom? you dont think i can tease you by saying in front of evrybody that you got almost nothing in your pants baby?:p

I agree 100% about cucks. I don't understand this self hate and shame. Seems this men were broken down by their wifes or someone else. Some, like me, are sexually attracted to both sexes. Lik I said in my post above, watching a man and women fuck the best of both worlds.
I know, i thank their was just crazy, but now i realize they are crazy but kind of interresting, i mean for us white women it is good deal, our men let us enjoy more beautiful and powerful man, generaly black man, and are submissive, mean they do what we say, like cooking, cleaning, take care of evrything, pussy eating while we watch tv or do something else. We are dominant as a women and i make my little resaerch and this phenomen is growing, good for us:happy:

Reactions: wit
Outside of the bedroom? you dont think i can tease you by saying in front of evrybody that you got almost nothing in your pants baby?:p

You most certainly could and I would probably enjoy every moment of it! :D

However, there is a difference between good natured teasing and being disrespectful in a mean spirited manner. The first gets you a stiff salute whereas the second could get you knocked on your ass.

i know that once you see my penis you would want nothing to do with it. just being a realist. i am very happy in my life, and i am submissive by nature. a past girlfriend showed me the joys of cuckoldry and i have had a strong desire for it again.

You most certainly could and I would probably enjoy every moment of it! :D

However, there is a difference between good natured teasing and being disrespectful in a mean spirited manner. The first gets you a stiff salute whereas the second could get you knocked on your ass.
spirited? you mean spiritual bondage?

i know that once you see my penis you would want nothing to do with it. just being a realist. i am very happy in my life, and i am submissive by nature. a past girlfriend showed me the joys of cuckoldry and i have had a strong desire for it again.
it is patetic, but you are as you are, and thats true, what else than laught i can do in front of this tiny thing:happy:

Back