I did not know before to discover that site that white men love the fact we are attract by black men

Right now I'm mostly focused on finishing a degree. What should I meditate on?
I mean all this is ridiculous, why spending your time and energy like this. forget all about cuckold and stupid stuff they put into your mind and put your energy on something that make you feel blissful and conscious

I mean all this is ridiculous, why spending your time and energy like this. forget all about cuckold and stupid stuff they put into your mind and put your energy on something that make you feel blissful and conscious
I feel that bliss when I grasp a chemical sys of equations or solve an engineering riddle.
Being cuckolded is a fetish that is fun from time to time; just as swinging can be fun. Perhaps i just find it liberating to be honest about size, insecurities, and want a mate to get something/better/just diff. As you are more attracted to black men, in a committed relationship, let a mate explore what she is curious about, shows I trust her, and am willing to let our relationship grow to where we both want it to go. Hence, it likely works best in a very strong relationship.

I feel that bliss when I grasp a chemical sys of equations or solve an engineering riddle.
Being cuckolded is a fetish that is fun from time to time; just as swinging can be fun. Perhaps i just find it liberating to be honest about size, insecurities, and want a mate to get something/better/just diff. As you are more attracted to black men, in a committed relationship, let a mate explore what she is curious about, shows I trust her, and am willing to let our relationship grow to where we both want it to go. Hence, it likely works best in a very strong relationship.

why to be insecure, are you identify wit the body

Past history, experience. I write a book on how it starts to become attractive to the mind to crave cuckolding.

I don't know about insecure. Perhaps because facing & embracing insecurity is a method overcoming. A mindfuck aspect. The hottest part of sex for me has always been the mental part. The flirtatious dance where sex is just the exclamation point.

This woman\person is a troll. The inconsistancy in her comments shows that. Look at how she started to now her last few comments. Unless this is part of her "humilation" to the cucks here.

Reactions: wit
This 'beyondmind' woman (presuming it is a woman) is clearly a troll. Her comments and line of reasoning are inconsistent.

Ignore her...

Im my normal life i'm something like a leader of my group, a man of success and quite strong and dominant. I didn't know that i was attracted by this till i discovered some sites and my gf started talkin (really softy) abt black men. Then i got excited. Dunno why, but that's all. Nothing to blame, if i like i like, just my problem :D

my ex boyfriend was always angry when i told him my desire towards black man

That is too bad, If you were my girlfriend that would get me so excited. As long as we could work it out that we engage in group sex and swinging of course. As for me I love group fun, I love to see my girlfriends happy and pleased. I know that good black cock will make ladies happy. Plus I just could not see myself envolved in mmf unless it was with a black man, I have my prefrences just as you do. So hit me up if you are seeking an accepting boyfriend.

Why they like it, are they crazy?
I would like to ask to the white men on this site, would you like to meet me or prefer me to meet a black men?
Being bi, I'm attracted to black men. When it comes to them fucking white girls like you, I get the best of both sexes!

It is stupid, those cuck boy you talk about are just man whit a psychologycal problem, they dont accept themself, they need to love themselve and become thir own master not submissive to anyone. if a i like black man it is me not them.
I agree 100% about cucks. I don't understand this self hate and shame. Seems this men were broken down by their wifes or someone else. Some, like me, are sexually attracted to both sexes. Lik I said in my post above, watching a man and women fuck the best of both worlds.

beyondmind said:
It is stupid, those cuck boy you talk about are just man whit a psychologycal problem, they dont accept themself, they need to love themselve and become thir own master not submissive to anyone. if a i like black man it is me not them.​
I agree 100% about cucks. I don't understand this self hate and shame. Seems this men were broken down by their wifes or someone else. Some, like me, are sexually attracted to both sexes. Lik I said in my post above, watching a man and women fuck the best of both worlds.

This is not necessarily true.
Many of us are quite comfortable with ourselves and have no self loathing or feelings of inadequacy. Many of us have come to terms with and have learned to accept that we get a sexual thrill from being sexually submissive to our Wives and enjoy the humiliation and other aspects of cuckolding as just that: a sexual thrill.

The rest of the time we are just as "manly" as anyone else and you wouldn't want to make the mistake of disrespecting us outside of the bedroom. ;)

beyondmind said:
It is stupid, those cuck boy you talk about are just man whit a psychologycal problem, they dont accept themself, they need to love themselve and become thir own master not submissive to anyone. if a i like black man it is me not them.​

This is not necessarily true.
Many of us are quite comfortable with ourselves and have no self loathing or feelings of inadequacy. Many of us have come to terms with and have learned to accept that we get a sexual thrill from being sexually submissive to our Wives and enjoy the humiliation and other aspects of cuckolding as just that: a sexual thrill.

The rest of the time we are just as "manly" as anyone else and you wouldn't want to make the mistake of disrespecting us outside of the bedroom. ;)

Back