I been trained by the most sadistic, uncompassionate, sexually wild Mistress! I love humiliation, degradation, Feminization, & BBC!

JoeyJayz

Male
Now my ex and I met 9 years ago I have been a cuck/sissy for a year now, ,the first 2 -3 years together she spent conditioning me, training me like a dog just so subtle that I didn't even see it till she told me about it! Then I was you typical Cuckold for 2 years then after that it just became her cheating on me (which I liked anyways) but I could never be in the room! She would always bring me "treats" if I was good (treats are creampies) Just thinking of eating a pussy full cum makes my mouth water! There is so very very much more Message me with any questions or if you need an obdieant Sissy to use. I haven't sucked dick or pussy or been fucked in going on 4 months.
*Somebody might know if this exists, but my wife took my Chastity cage and I can't afford one currently if anybody knows where to get one or if there is a near by soul who wishes to be my key holder and can aquire me a cage you won't regret it!
PICTURES WILL BE UP SOON!

Back