PA Cuck / Sissy saying Hi

Hi Everyone,
I'm a 54yo white male and have had an interesting sex life, but since my wife went frigid about 10 years ago, I got into first femdom, submission, and then traversed over to cuckold fetishes. I started playing with other women where they would dom me, cuck me, whatever they were into, and I loved it. I also played with a few couples, kind of doing the same things although sometimes I took the bull role since their husbands wanted that experience as well.

I'm a high-functioning autistic, and I have hypersexual disorder, which means I'm always horny all the time. Male autistics are known to be highly sexual and accommodating, if not kinky as hell and otherwise known as a good time :)

These days, I haven't played much - the pandemic kind of really hurt the local scene for a while. It's back now, but I've been kind of hanging back a little, trying to figure out what I want next.

And that is...
To play as a chastity sissy, crossdress, and be used by men, women, couples, for whatever they want. Like I said, I'm a pleaser. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Everyone,
I'm a 54yo white male and have had an interesting sex life, but since my wife went frigid about 10 years ago, I got into first femdom, submission, and then traversed over to cuckold fetishes. I started playing with other women where they would dom me, cuck me, whatever they were into, and I loved it. I also played with a few couples, kind of doing the same things although sometimes I took the bull role since their husbands wanted that experience as well.

I'm a high-functioning autistic, and I have hypersexual disorder, which means I'm always horny all the time. Male autistics are known to be highly sexual and accommodating, if not kinky as hell and otherwise known as a good time :)

These days, I haven't played much - the pandemic kind of really hurt the local scene for a while. It's back now, but I've been kind of hanging back a little, trying to figure out what I want next.

And that is...
To play as a chastity sissy, crossdress, and be used by men, women, couples, for whatever they want. Like I said, I'm a pleaser. Nice to meet you all.
Have we talked

Back