I’ve been so damn horny lately!

Just spent a two week Xmas break with family and had little or no time to indulge or be "smutty". When I got home Ssaturday night and got unpacked and in my cozy PJ's, I was browsing and decided to see what updates I'd missed here and on Blacked.com and and well ...some pent up sexuality got loose and it wasnt long before I was furisously rubbing away to one of the latest video updates. Whew! I came so good in my own bed and not worried about making noises for the ******* next door. Nothing beats your own bed and toy box trust me. My husband was in the shower and when he came out I called him to come help me out. He started filming me and got me all sexed up and when I was recovering before I knew it he was spreading my legs and started to eat me out telling me I need to be spit roasted at that moment. Beore I knew it I was yelling "yes-yes I do"!!! as I came again. When I opened my eyes he was kneeling right next to me with his hard dick in hand and as soon as I opened my mouth he put it in and strated to pump my mouth. I was sucking his dick tasting his cum leaking and whoosh he tensed up and his dick swelled and I knew he was going to fill my mouth!. God he came so much I was struggling to swallow it. What a welcome home!!! Enjoy- he dropped the phone when he came up to feed me so all you get is the warm up....:devilish:
View attachment Im so horny.mp4

Just spent a two week Xmas break with family and had little or no time to indulge or be "smutty". When I got home Ssaturday night and got unpacked and in my cozy PJ's, I was browsing and decided to see what updates I'd missed here and on Blacked.com and and well ...some pent up sexuality got loose and it wasnt long before I was furisously rubbing away to one of the latest video updates. Whew! I came so good in my own bed and not worried about making noises for the ******* next door. Nothing beats your own bed and toy box trust me. My husband was in the shower and when he came out I called him to come help me out. He started filming me and got me all sexed up and when I was recovering before I knew it he was spreading my legs and started to eat me out telling me I need to be spit roasted at that moment. Beore I knew it I was yelling "yes-yes I do"!!! as I came again. When I opened my eyes he was kneeling right next to me with his hard dick in hand and as soon as I opened my mouth he put it in and strated to pump my mouth. I was sucking his dick tasting his cum leaking and whoosh he tensed up and his dick swelled and I knew he was going to fill my mouth!. God he came so much I was struggling to swallow it. What a welcome home!!! Enjoy- he dropped the phone when he came up to feed me so all you get is the warm up....:devilish:
View attachment 6791986
WoW 🤩 😻❤️!! So damn gorgeous AnnieS, you are off the charts beautiful 😍

View attachment 6791986
Damn baby I love how wet you were after spending time with family :blackgrimace: :blackheart: :lips:

View attachment 6791986
So hot seeing you play Baby!!

View attachment 6791986
Mmmmm, a deliciously sexy wet pussy.

Wow I've been super busy wth projects and my husband has been super busy working late and I have had my mind on being dicked and I am just sayin- a girl has to do what a girl has to do for a little stress relief. The plethora of big hard black dicks here doesnt help for a girl with a BBC fetsih on her mind either. Just sayin- Getting in bed and browsing here can be dangerous.

pimk split.jpg

Wow I've been super busy wth projects and my husband has been super busy working late and I have had my mind on being dicked and I am just sayin- a girl has to do what a girl has to do for a little stress relief. The plethora of big hard black dicks here doesnt help for a girl with a BBC fetsih on her mind either. Just sayin- Getting in bed and browsing here can be dangerous.

View attachment 7146244

Oh Annie, finger aren’t as good as cock but you have to use what is available at times!! Make that pussy squirt with the sexiest fantasies you have been wanting to try!!!

Back