I’ve been so damn horny lately!

Just spent a two week Xmas break with family and had little or no time to indulge or be "smutty". When I got home Ssaturday night and got unpacked and in my cozy PJ's, I was browsing and decided to see what updates I'd missed here and on Blacked.com and and well ...some pent up sexuality got loose and it wasnt long before I was furisously rubbing away to one of the latest video updates. Whew! I came so good in my own bed and not worried about making noises for the ******* next door. Nothing beats your own bed and toy box trust me. My husband was in the shower and when he came out I called him to come help me out. He started filming me and got me all sexed up and when I was recovering before I knew it he was spreading my legs and started to eat me out telling me I need to be spit roasted at that moment. Beore I knew it I was yelling "yes-yes I do"!!! as I came again. When I opened my eyes he was kneeling right next to me with his hard dick in hand and as soon as I opened my mouth he put it in and strated to pump my mouth. I was sucking his dick tasting his cum leaking and whoosh he tensed up and his dick swelled and I knew he was going to fill my mouth!. God he came so much I was struggling to swallow it. What a welcome home!!! Enjoy- he dropped the phone when he came up to feed me so all you get is the warm up....:devilish:
View attachment Im so horny.mp4

Just spent a two week Xmas break with family and had little or no time to indulge or be "smutty". When I got home Ssaturday night and got unpacked and in my cozy PJ's, I was browsing and decided to see what updates I'd missed here and on Blacked.com and and well ...some pent up sexuality got loose and it wasnt long before I was furisously rubbing away to one of the latest video updates. Whew! I came so good in my own bed and not worried about making noises for the ******* next door. Nothing beats your own bed and toy box trust me. My husband was in the shower and when he came out I called him to come help me out. He started filming me and got me all sexed up and when I was recovering before I knew it he was spreading my legs and started to eat me out telling me I need to be spit roasted at that moment. Beore I knew it I was yelling "yes-yes I do"!!! as I came again. When I opened my eyes he was kneeling right next to me with his hard dick in hand and as soon as I opened my mouth he put it in and strated to pump my mouth. I was sucking his dick tasting his cum leaking and whoosh he tensed up and his dick swelled and I knew he was going to fill my mouth!. God he came so much I was struggling to swallow it. What a welcome home!!! Enjoy- he dropped the phone when he came up to feed me so all you get is the warm up....:devilish:
View attachment 6791986
WoW 🤩 😻❤️!! So damn gorgeous AnnieS, you are off the charts beautiful 😍

View attachment 6791986
Damn baby I love how wet you were after spending time with family :blackgrimace: :blackheart: :lips:

View attachment 6791986
So hot seeing you play Baby!!

View attachment 6791986
Mmmmm, a deliciously sexy wet pussy.

Back