Husbands would you kiss her? Hotwives would you want him to?

Just a kiss

• Yes

Votes: 463 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 4.9%

• Total voters
Tuesday night this past week, about 11 pm, Wife and one of her young BBC bulls fucked in our driveway which is something I love but she's only done a few times. Its hard for any neighbors or passerby's to see what's going on and it's hot as hell for me to be waiting by the door for them to finish and her rush inside. so this week, he did give her two loads in the driveway, the last one on her face. She text me she was coming in and to be on the porch in the dark waiting. I was as he drove out the driveway and she walked up the sidewalk. Could barely see her it was so dark but she came and hugged me and gave me a big kiss....had cum all over her lips, face and in her mouth. About shot my load right there when she reached down and gave me a yank.....she gets so turned on that I'm so turned on....inside, she sat on my face and told me how big and hard his young black cock gets and how she loves how it makes her pussy feel.....I lapped up until I couldn't stand it no more and reached down and finished myself off while finishing up cleaning her messy pussy!

I was excited watching the white wife licking and tongue fucking the black man's asshole, then seeing the black man push her face into her lucky white husband's face so that he could enjoy tasting the black man's ass juice on his wife's face, lips and tongue.

I was also excited watching her lucky white cuckold husband give her a nice kiss after the black man had soaked her face and and tongue in his cum load; seeing his wife stick her cum coated tongue in her husband's eager mouth. Hot that they cum kissed for a long time.

I have enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting a black man's ass juice on my wife's face, lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock. The black man whose asshole my wife loves licking and tongue fucking is johnnyfast on the FetLife website.

I enjoy kissing my wife's face and lips after other men have cum in her mouth, on her face and on her lips. I also enjoy licking all their cum off of my wife's face, lips and big naked TiTs and nipples. Very exciting. I have licked men's cum off my wife's face and big TiTs in front of people at sex parties and cast on the web.

My wife has made me kiss several times with a mouth full of cum
I think it is wonderful that you kiss your wife even when she has a mouth ful of other men's cum. It shows that we Love our wife even when she has been sucking other men's cocks and getting the other men to shoot their cum loads in their mouth. I think if another man's cum is good enough for my wife to have in her mouth or on her, then it is good enough for me to have it in my mouth and on my lips.

I think it is wonderful that you kiss your wife even when she has a mouth ful of other men's cum. It shows that we Love our wife even when she has been sucking other men's cocks and getting the other men to shoot their cum loads in their mouth. I think if another man's cum is good enough for my wife to have in her mouth or on her, then it is good enough for me to have it in my mouth and on my lips.
Well she hasn’t had another man’s cum in her mouth yet but I meant what I said I love kissing my wife and would never say no. The funny thing is the other night I went into our room and got a very unexpected bj(the ******* were home so that’s why it was unexpected) when she was finished she got up and gave me a very deep kiss and as she climbed into bed she said I didn’t swallow it all how did it taste goodnight

Well she hasn’t had another man’s cum in her mouth yet but I meant what I said I love kissing my wife and would never say no. The funny thing is the other night I went into our room and got a very unexpected bj(the ******* were home so that’s why it was unexpected) when she was finished she got up and gave me a very deep kiss and as she climbed into bed she said I didn’t swallow it all how did it taste goodnight
I laughed my ass off and said salty goodnight crazy woman

That is a good sign that your wife is opening up to the idea of a more kinky marriage.

Back