Husbands would you kiss her? Hotwives would you want him to?

Just a kiss

• Yes

Votes: 464 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 4.9%

• Total voters
When I was dating a girl in college i started noticing when I kissed her that her breathe smelled like cum, this happened several times..before she admitted she was cheating on me and had just been giving a blowjob before coming over to my apartment. I was upset that she was cheating but taken back at her audacity of doing that to me on purpose... it was my first known cuckolding but im sure it turned her on...I just wish i had been in on it

As a teenager, I came into my gf's mouth and she would ask me to kiss her. I said no, no, no, no. Nope.
Now, my wife can't sometime utter a thing with her mouth full of bbc cum, but I look at her eyes and I know I have to kiss her and she pushes some of it with her tongue into my mouth. It's like a religious ritual.

mostly fake and why not put the cum someplace that feels good to be cleaned from. I have licked lots from her pussy or her nipples and other places . Thses pics are just wet dreams for teenage boys

We were playing with Karl one weekend. I was sucking Karl's cock, and he came in my mouth. I let his now soft cock slip from my mouth and leaned over and Greg kissed me, shoving his tongue deep in my mouth. Karl was watching and instantly got hard again. He said that was the sexiest thing he had seen a couple do. I held Karl's BBC, looked at Greg. He took Karl in his mouth and sucked it clean. He guided Karl into my pussy. I leaned over and took Greg's little cock in my mouth. He was so excited he only lasted a few minutes. His cock may be small, but he always rewards me with a huge load. I swallowed most of it then leaned down and kissed Karl. He exploded in my pussy. We all slept well that night.

Back