Husbands would you kiss her? Hotwives would you want him to?

Just a kiss

• Yes

Votes: 463 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 4.9%

• Total voters
I'm not gonna do this back & forth with you bc Apperiently you don't Understand the Lifestyle in Whole. You say sharing yes that's true but When you are engaging in Sexual intimacy its a Loving caring it's honorable it's Worship bc They love having there tight white pink Pussies filled. Do you get what I mean. It's not an act of hate, or causing pain or mental anguish. It's sexual exploration and it's Alot of evil in the World and This Lifestyle is the total Opposite. Marking territory! I have had my own personal experiences that maybe you never experienced right. I have had a few Hotwives tell me to Mark my territory by Cumming on they face or in there sweet tight Pussy and if you was to read other White couples site you will see the same thing being said. Do you get it now. No room for argruring or debating. I'm not doing that with you. Now Respect! I have respect for all my White couples I have Sexual relations with and they respect for me and my Power ,my Stamina, and the size of my BBC. It just love Huge BBC and shave happens that most White Women Aren't honor to be able to give
them pleasure that's supercedes both of there expectations. So Why do you talk the way you talk ? I explained everything to you did I not.? It's honor it's respect, it's erotic it's loving and All of the Above. Maybe you should find a site that you can indulge in trying to correct People without having the experience to even speak on or doubt What I'm saying! How Do you like those Apples
Please don't waste your time responding to negative, inexperienced, little men in the peanut gallery. The world is full of this type of angry man, who feel left out in life, and like the world owes them something. They tend to have no "power" or influence in their lives and feel they can get it somehow by speaking big, dismissively and aggressively on line or virtually. That way they dont have to back it up physically and can pretend to be a "big powerful man" via the "talk". They are like the wizard of Oz behind the curtain...all piss, wind and idle, tarnished opinion! Like so many in the world today, you will never change their closed minds to any reasonable data, experience, counter opinion or rationale, they only believe what they already believe, and will do the rest of their lives, never evolving or developing their understanding of others or the world. In other words they are closed to learning anything new! They think..."if I've never had it happen to me, then it can't be true or exist"...Just let them be and get on with what your doing, we know it's true, that's all that really matters.

Pops

The first time my wife enjoyed a black cock we all agreed to meet in the hotel bar. The three of us sat in a booth, with her in the middle. After a few drinks and lots of flirting, he would kiss her and then tell her to kiss me. Then he would give her a little longer kiss and then tell her to kiss me again. This went on for awhile. It was his way, he explained later, of showing her that I approved of everything.
When we went up to the room, he had her get down on her knees and suck on his big cock. Now kiss your husband, he told her.
He did this again a few times. The more she got turned on by his big dick, the more passionate the kisses I was getting.
When the sex started, I just watched. The guy would fuck her for a little while, then tell me to come over and kiss her again.
At one point he said, why don't you kiss her pussy? Which I gladly did, of course.
It was all so freaking erotic. The black dude really knew what he was doing.
This isn't a photo from that first time, but it's a lot like we experienced (true disclaimer: we were about 20 years older than the couple in the gif) LOL:

nig0674x.gif

Back