Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

When i feel your wife start to come...i fill her womb

I want het to carry a black baby inside for 9 long months
As a Black Man it should be your right to cum deep in a white loser’s wife knocking her up while ruining another a white familys inferior heritage for a well deserved Black victory! It would be an honor as a permanantly chaste and pussyfree cuck to be worked to death to fund the beautiful Black Babie’s life!

depends on the position i am in, if i am under her licking i feel a lot, his cock swells and juice starts dripping out faster as he pumps deep. Chances are i feel his balls pressed into my face as he unloads, i may feel my wife grind her pussy into my face as she cums and then there will be the flood of cum as he pulls out or maybe i will feel him shove his cock down my throat to fully empty and to be cleaned

Personnally, when it happenned i didn't feel anything special. I was excited sure, but it was a moment that i had such anticipate that seeing it was just "normal", not extraordinary. I was more turned on by seeing her put his dick in her mouth for the first time.
But when i think of that moment now, the one of my girlfriend receiving the cum of another guy inside her, it gets me so hard !
(Sorry if my grammar is poor, i'm french)
I can't imagine how thrilling that must be.

depends on the position i am in, if i am under her licking i feel a lot, his cock swells and juice starts dripping out faster as he pumps deep. Chances are i feel his balls pressed into my face as he unloads, i may feel my wife grind her pussy into my face as she cums and then there will be the flood of cum as he pulls out or maybe i will feel him shove his cock down my throat to fully empty and to be cleaned
Sophia with her slutty nurse uniform . Be good meeting up for cuckhold sex you interested ?IMG-20200624-WA0000.jpgIMG-20200624-WA0000.jpg

Fulfilled. It’s like the final bit of resistance is gone. It’s a bonding moment for her and the bull that always, always, leads to even more intense moments of lust, submission and intimacy.
Does it lead to more intimacy between the two of you. It seems like it would make you desire her even more.

I vividly can remember that day my ex wife had her first breeding with a black friend. He was always allowed to cum inside her when we met but this time she was not on birth control anymore. So for me - watching him fuck her while I was in chastity and tied up to the wall next to the bed - it was one of the most intense hands free orgasms I had in my chastity device. My thoughts were racing in my mind: we finally had done the ultimate goal we did talk about for years, and it was the deepest humiliation I ever felt because I knew that I would have a public outing as a cuckold as soon as the baby would be born. But the same time I was filled with love because I always wanted to see her pregnant and she was really looking forward to become a mom. A thing I never was able to give her. He inseminated her a couple of times on this evening so she was all wet when I untied me to clean them both. But my sissy clit was also dripping from inside the cage with my own cum. So we all had happy endings I guess

I vividly can remember that day my ex wife had her first breeding with a black friend. He was always allowed to cum inside her when we met but this time she was not on birth control anymore. So for me - watching him fuck her while I was in chastity and tied up to the wall next to the bed - it was one of the most intense hands free orgasms I had in my chastity device. My thoughts were racing in my mind: we finally had done the ultimate goal we did talk about for years, and it was the deepest humiliation I ever felt because I knew that I would have a public outing as a cuckold as soon as the baby would be born. But the same time I was filled with love because I always wanted to see her pregnant and she was really looking forward to become a mom. A thing I never was able to give her. He inseminated her a couple of times on this evening so she was all wet when I untied me to clean them both. But my sissy clit was also dripping from inside the cage with my own cum. So we all had happy endings I guess
Did she get pregnant from this encounter?

Back