Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Yes, I was permitted to enter my wife after her bull dropped a very large load inside of her. The reason I was permitted this was so that I would realize what I will be missing. He told me I was not to cum just enter her and slowly stroke but not to cum. As I entered her it was the most amazing feeling. It was like silk. As I slowly stroked he told me that is what I will be missing from now on. After about 15 seconds he told me to pull out. When I did he said "That it your done being inside of her."
It makes me smile or chuckle even, but in a nice way, not mocking or anything.
As a pink beta male, I wish I could be in such a situation.
Kind of like the ruined orgasms that betas are dished out by white women, that are getting more attention these days.
Your wifey's Bull seem to have trained you properly.

Last edited:
Yes, I was permitted to enter my wife after her bull dropped a very large load inside of her. The reason I was permitted this was so that I would realize what I will be missing. He told me I was not to cum just enter her and slowly stroke but not to cum. As I entered her it was the most amazing feeling. It was like silk. As I slowly stroked he told me that is what I will be missing from now on. After about 15 seconds he told me to pull out. When I did he said "That it your done being inside of her."
Good training for a cuck really puts us in our place fast, after that your wife’s pussy is BBC only!

I've always wanted a wife/partner thats into black guys, hearing them fuck is amazing but the moment he drops his load in her, while hes balls deep is amazing. Knowing that she has taken everything he has and is now full of black sperm makes me somewhat proud of her
Have you watched?

We still haven't taken that step. But, we playfully talk about it to make the sparks fly. It is an emotionally charged topic for sure, and we both have our apprehensions. I am glad we are both on the same page about holding off for now.
Honestly don't wait you already entertained the whole deal I thought that talking and imagining were great as I'm sure you do well just wait until you finally give in you will love it it's much better than I will ever know so just do it ...

Honestly don't wait you already entertained the whole deal I thought that talking and imagining were great as I'm sure you do well just wait until you finally give in you will love it it's much better than I will ever know so just do it ...
To be honest we just recently started planning to try it out. I think we are ready now and we will be picking the lucky guy soon. Thanks for the advice. :)

Back