Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

For me I love it when she takes her bulls Cum deep in her pussy. The look on my wife's face is so hot it is me telling my wife that she will take all of his Cum for me she said that it's hot that I make her submit all of the control to me and him. And the pregnancy risk is what gets her off the most
Does she always take her black men bareback? Was that a discussion before you started sharing her or did it just happen? In our case I had assumed that condoms would be used and was shocked the first time when she took their big black cocks bare and let them cum inside her. It was shocking to me but also very erotic.

With Susan , its the best part of the sex. When the black stud cums inside her , after stretching her pussy with his BBC and making her orgasm several times , when she feels his hot cum explode inside her , then I know why she is a slut for black cock. She makes lots of noises as he is fucking her and she orgasms but the noise she makes when he cums inside her is special.
She is a hottie for real.

Oh stop it, white guys are not so small they cant feel their wifes pussy after having sex with someone. Stop the BS already. My white dick has made many many black women scream in pleasure and get soaked. And their husbands all were BBC. Dont say most white men cant feel anything maybe you are just a micro dick.
Have to say I've known a few white men to be packing they just love the thrill.

That usually happens with us. I love to kiss and hold my wife while she is getting nailed by a BBC. Feeling her move and listening to her gasp and make other noises as his cock pushes into her is a very hot, erotic thing for me. Her kisses are always passionate, and her arms around my neck gets me even harder. Yes, that IS fun!!

Wow!
My wife has this exact scenario written into our “play” book. Hoping to enjoy as much as you.

1) The fear that she might get pregnant is always there, but its exciting at the same time.
2) The thrill of another mans sperm swimming around deep inside her pussy just seems so very kinky.

Its great for you both afterwards, when you're walking around town, or when we visit her parents the next day and knowing she has a little bit of 2+ men's seed inside her pussy as they think what an innocent lovely woman she is they haven't got a clue how dirty she has been, when I know really she's actually a lovely slut lol

It is a moment of ultimate pleasure, all I have ever wanted for her is for her to realize the maximum amount of satisfaction possible for every phase of her life. I will hold her, tell her how beautiful she is and how exciting is for me to see her so sated. Of course then I will clean her up and get her ready for more!

1) The fear that she might get pregnant is always there, but its exciting at the same time.
2) The thrill of another mans sperm swimming around deep inside her pussy just seems so very kinky.

Its great for you both afterwards, when you're walking around town, or when we visit her parents the next day and knowing she has a little bit of 2+ men's seed inside her pussy as they think what an innocent lovely woman she is they haven't got a clue how dirty she has been, when I know really she's actually a lovely slut lol

Couldn't agree more. It's so exciting to know that she has received sperm from other men and that they are going to be swimming around in her for days looking for their target. Meanwhile no one else is aware that she's fucked anyone else. Plus the pleasure of fucking her filled pussy is just incredible.

Hot!

This is SO true. The night after my wife really got fucked for over two hours, we had a family function early the next morning. Our parents and family were all unaware that this cute, lovely wife/mom was getting pounded by her lover the previous night and his cum was still leaking out of her the next day !! I was hard the whole time thinking that !!!

As I watch the bull cum in my wife I wish I had the ability to fuck her like he does. His unloading in her causes her to cum hard and usually squirt. After they cum he stays inside her for a few minutes. When he pulls out I watch their cum start to leak from her and get into position to clean and hopefully provide her with another orgasm.

Back