Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Her lover's usually use condoms, but when she finds a guy special she asks for bareback. Emotionally it's pretty tough, because when she says"special" she is very attracted to him. So the sting of jealousy comes to my mind. Also she prefers to do it with out me watching (so she can have all the focus on him) sexually: the sting of jealousy makes me strangely incredibly turned on. And her too.

Afterwards I'll worried about what happens if she gets pregnant? Will it be mine or his? And how will the family and friends react?
I'm afraid that my pals would raise their eyebrows at me when I tell them that my wife have regular sex with superior black men?

Her lover's usually use condoms, but when she finds a guy special she asks for bareback. Emotionally it's pretty tough, because when she says"special" she is very attracted to him. So the sting of jealousy comes to my mind. Also she prefers to do it with out me watching (so she can have all the focus on him) sexually: the sting of jealousy makes me strangely incredibly turned on. And her too.

Afterwards I'll worried about what happens if she gets pregnant? Will it be mine or his? And how will the family and friends react?
I'm afraid that my pals would raise their eyebrows at me when I tell them that my wife have regular sex with superior black men?

This is awesome. When she says she finds a guy "special," that clearly means that he gets her pussy wet and he makes her feel like a slut. That's when she wants that raw black cock! You get jealous, but she makes that work for her -- and for you. When she's with him, sounds like she ignores you completely and concentrates on her big black bull, letting you see how a superior man makes her feel.

Yes, you worry about her getting knocked up, but part of you fantasizes and wants her to be black bred, having everyone see her swollen belly full of a black baby after this amazing black stud filled up her pussy. Some of your buddies would be negative about her getting impregnated by a black guy, while others would go home and beat off thinking about their own wives and gfs getting blacked and knocked up.

Personnally, when it happenned i didn't feel anything special. I was excited sure, but it was a moment that i had such anticipate that seeing it was just "normal", not extraordinary. I was more turned on by seeing her put his dick in her mouth for the first time.
But when i think of that moment now, the one of my girlfriend receiving the cum of another guy inside her, it gets me so hard !
(Sorry if my grammar is poor, i'm french)

Ne soyez pas concernés de votre utilisation de la langue anglaise! Vous avez communiqué très bien et nous avez permis de vraiment comprendre vos émotions et réactions quand vous avez partagé votre femme avec un homme noir. Beaucoup d'entre nous ont la même réaction quand nos femmes goûtent le pénis d'un homme noir.

(Translation: Do not be concerned about your use of the English language! You communicated very well and allowed us to really understand your emotions and reactions when you shared your wife with a black man. Many of us have the same reaction when our wives taste a black man's penis.)

It’s the hottest feeling to see and hear her bull unload deep inside my wife, knowing that she says no one has ever filled her like he does.
His cumming causes her to squirt, making a huge mess.
After he pulls out, much of his large load of cum leaks from her.
Her fuck sessions with him include him doing that at least twice.

Back