Husband is changing the rules

Not every husband in a hotwife relationship is a cuckold, please don't ******* that stereotype and possibly damage there relationship even more
Agreed, as a man in a relationship don’t ******* it and is this something you took in for life? Maybe it’s time to dial it back if your relationship means more then just Sex as do many falsely try to call it.

For 15 years?! That's a LOT of not thinking. LOL

People can do a lot of not thinking. Something unexpected came up. She went off script. He's upset. His script may have been presented as "unlimited fucking", but there were unspoken limits, perhaps limits he hadn't even thought of at the time.

Not every husband in a hotwife relationship is a cuckold, please don't ******* that stereotype and possibly damage there relationship even more

I wonder how those who presume that all "not totally closed" relationships are cuckoldry or shall end up in cuckoldry would sit on the Big Five.

Hi, so my husband and I have been married for 16 years, from pretty much day one he has pursued this hotwife fantasy. He begged me and harassed me to flirt with strangers, try to pick up men, and sleep with them. I wanted nothing to do with any of it. He harassed me for 15 years, last year we were apart for three months due to work and I was lonely, At his behest I slept with a coworker. Afterwards everything was fine and I had fun, so I decided to give my husband his fantasy. I became a hotwife, I started picking up men and having sex with them and sending him the proof. It’s everything he wanted. A year later I’m having fun with it. I asked him for rules and guidelines up front, who couldn’t I sleep with, he said no rules, sleep with whomever I want. So I have. I happen to like big dicks so I seek that out. He said no problem. At my work women do not get promoted unless there is some quid pro quo. So basically fuck the boss and he’ll give you a raise. So I never get raises, till this year, I asked for a promotion and agreed to dinner with the owner since I’m now a hot wife. We went to dinner at a nice hotel then went upstairs and I fucked the ******* out of him. He’s attractive, he’s successful, and he is amazingly well endowed so it wasn’t exactly a chore. It was fun, I liked it, and I’ve continued doing it cause I want to and cause I want to make more money. And my husband said no rules. Now out of no where he has a problem with me fucking my boss. And said I’m not allowed to, I’m finally making more money than he is which we need, and to be perfectly honest I like fucking him, which I now want and need sexually to be satisfied. He also doesn’t want me chasing big dicks anymore, so i can only pursue shriveled troll penis’? Have any other hotwives had your husband try to flip the rules on you after your hooked? I only started cause he begged for years now he is all jealous and wants to quit, but I don’t wanna quit.

leave him ... he started it.. don’t start something you can’t finish.. simple as that.. especially when it comes down to pleasing you and making u happy. JMO

leave him ... he started it.. don’t start something you can’t finish.. simple as that.. especially when it comes down to pleasing you and making u happy. JMO
Which is great if you live your life between your legs. So she said she still loves hims, why busy the house, life, marriage everything because of a hour or so’s cock every now and again, her boss certainly isn’t leaving his life for her! First sign of trouble on his home front her ass be out of a job and off the cock. Know when to say when is all about being a Adult even in the world of Kink!

As a middle aged cuck that has been cuckold nearly all my adult life, and seen the gamut of emotions from not only myself and other cucks, i'd say the issue has arisen because of your bosses success, good looks, big cock, nice car, beautiful house etc. and now on top of all those pleasure, he also gets to enjoy the inside of your warm/ wet pussy as well. I doubt you're hubby would have an issue if you were fucking the big dicked guy down in the mail room. Cuckold angst is very real, plus it can fill you with doubt, not only about your fidelity, but you start to question your own manhood, and it can chip away at your self esteem. Even though you're not comparing your hubby to your boss, your hubby is.

If a man has ever felt inadequate ( I have and sometimes still do) its meeting a gent with a perfect life, perfect apartment, job, looks, confidence and then watching him use your precious wifes pussy to make his life even better than it already is, while you go back to your dull job and suburban life the very next morning.

Reactions: wit
I will say you my feelings about this.
It appends that your husband has fantazed about you with others men. But it seems to me, that now he don't assume the reality of such a situation. He had discover that you like this livestyle, that you assume very well, and i think he is concerned that you see regular lovers, with good job, and money, and so on. In my mind, he fears loosing you, because you seems to become much independent .

So you have to reassure him, say he is always your husband, and that you will do nothing against his agreement. Something is to fantasize about cuckoldind, another thing is to live it really with his wife. Perhaps it would be better to stop for a while cuckold dating, and prove you love him as before.

Sorry doing this on my phone. When the husband can't get an erection things really go downhill. He cops an attitude and unfortunately the party is over just as she is starting to love it. I've been in many parties where that happened. The other issue is income. Some men simple can't handle that their wife makes more than they do.

Well I go way out of my way to make sure he knows I love him and prefer him, I give myself to him so much more than I used too. We used to have sex maybe once a week. I pull him upstairs now 4 to 5 times a week at the minimum. If I fool around during the day, we definitely have sex when I get home, plus I give him extra so he knows I love him. I’ve never humiliated him, or acted like he wasn’t adequate in bed. And I do the raunchy stuff with him now, he has no room to feel inadequate or jealous.

Well I go way out of my way to make sure he knows I love him and prefer him, I give myself to him so much more than I used too. We used to have sex maybe once a week. I pull him upstairs now 4 to 5 times a week at the minimum. If I fool around during the day, we definitely have sex when I get home, plus I give him extra so he knows I love him. I’ve never humiliated him, or acted like he wasn’t adequate in bed. And I do the raunchy stuff with him now, he has no room to feel inadequate or jealous.
Maybe time to give some anal

Just curios, do you have sex at work, in his office, a hotel, at your homes? Also does or has your husband ever watch you have sex with another man? If he hasn’t, I think he’s missing the best part.

I have sex with my boss at a hotel mostly. Although I have done it in his office, but that’s mostly blow jobs. My husband had always wanted to know after the fact. So no he’s never been present.

If money's an issue, you can find a good attorney, who could turn this into a lucrative sexual harassment suit! That is, depending on the consent part, but "pay increase for favors" does raise issues.

Back