Husband is changing the rules

I see a HBO series in this one. Not to make light of the topic at all. I’ve played with a woman on this site and her husband was a cool guy. I didn’t want to be filmed so he didn’t film us. He has on this site vids of him locked up next to some Brotha. To each their own. The OP is fascinating from a cinematic and story point of view. Cuckolding and ******* is on the beholder et. al. If I guy wants his wife to be pounded and wants to take on a lesser, wimpy, or laissez faire approach, then so be it!
Exactly, if they want to play that way that's up to them, I just hate the assumption that everyone else should play the way they see fit instead of realizing there is a complex dynamic of lifestyles encompassed in the polyamourous tag

So if I’m reading this correctly Earth C(the woman) and Christy (purported woman) are both on chatting. If that’s the case, can you share your perspectives, in a way that clarifies your stances? I’m all for a cat fight and *******, but let’s take the OP at face value (I’m sooo bored) and here your experiences and thoughts since you’re on opposite sides of the BBC fuck-toyery spectrum.

DISCLAIMER:
I’m really bored, and Kik has no cam. This I can’t blow loads for women on cam, so intellectual thought will have to do.

So if I’m reading this correctly Earth C(the woman) and Christy (purported woman) are both on chatting. If that’s the case, can you share your perspectives, in a way that clarifies your stances? I’m all for a cat fight and *******, but let’s take the OP at face value (I’m sooo bored) and here your experiences and thoughts since you’re on opposite sides of the BBC fuck-toyery spectrum.

DISCLAIMER:
I’m really bored, and Kik has no cam. This I can’t blow loads for women on cam, so intellectual thought will have to do.
Personal taste, I don't mix work and play bEcause things can get messy. It creates an envIronment where you could potentially be scorned by co-workers or potential retaliation from management if you decide to stop. You're already past that point and your husband is (hopefully) your partner for life So it might behove you too sit and have a long talk and see if there's a compromise you both can live with that won't detract from your relationship with eachother.

Said every fake account ever
I’m not verified per se, but can instantly prove myself at the drop of a dime. A little more tricky since Kik got rid of live cam, but where there is a WILL there is a WAY. That said, Jeff or Christy, you are on this site, and the function of this site besides the kink is to interact with like minds. Hiding behind the computer will only lead to suppressed thoughts and Walmart shootings.....

I’m not verified per se, but can instantly prove myself at the drop of a dime. A little more tricky since Kik got rid of live cam, but where there is a WILL there is a WAY. That said, Jeff or Christy, you are on this site, and the function of this site besides the kink is to interact with like minds. Hiding behind the computer will only lead to suppressed thoughts and Walmart shootings.....
I've been questioned before on my legitimacy, I just grab a paper and pen and snap a pic with my username and date and post it in a comment. Takes like five minutes

I've got to say that it is actually kind of sad that you work at a place where you have to sleep with your boss to get a raise. Sounds like a crappy place to make a living. My 2 cents.
Sounds like an episode of that show with Don Cheadle

This is one of those "be careful what you wish for" situations cucks are warned about.

If I was altering the agreement, it‘d be because I’m desperate for some sorta control as a cuckold. I’d be feeling scared, insecure or anxious about the fact that other men now have such an important part in our lives.

I think you should sit him down and reassure me him you’re not going anywhere. Show him you only love him and sex with those other guys is just that, sex. Also, it probably wouldn’t hurt to remind him how much he likes being a cuckold.

Back