Husband is changing the rules

Hi, so my husband and I have been married for 16 years, from pretty much day one he has pursued this hotwife fantasy. He begged me and harassed me to flirt with strangers, try to pick up men, and sleep with them. I wanted nothing to do with any of it. He harassed me for 15 years, last year we were apart for three months due to work and I was lonely, At his behest I slept with a coworker. Afterwards everything was fine and I had fun, so I decided to give my husband his fantasy. I became a hotwife, I started picking up men and having sex with them and sending him the proof. It’s everything he wanted. A year later I’m having fun with it. I asked him for rules and guidelines up front, who couldn’t I sleep with, he said no rules, sleep with whomever I want. So I have. I happen to like big dicks so I seek that out. He said no problem. At my work women do not get promoted unless there is some quid pro quo. So basically fuck the boss and he’ll give you a raise. So I never get raises, till this year, I asked for a promotion and agreed to dinner with the owner since I’m now a hot wife. We went to dinner at a nice hotel then went upstairs and I fucked the ******* out of him. He’s attractive, he’s successful, and he is amazingly well endowed so it wasn’t exactly a chore. It was fun, I liked it, and I’ve continued doing it cause I want to and cause I want to make more money. And my husband said no rules. Now out of no where he has a problem with me fucking my boss. And said I’m not allowed to, I’m finally making more money than he is which we need, and to be perfectly honest I like fucking him, which I now want and need sexually to be satisfied. He also doesn’t want me chasing big dicks anymore, so i can only pursue shriveled troll penis’? Have any other hotwives had your husband try to flip the rules on you after your hooked? I only started cause he begged for years now he is all jealous and wants to quit, but I don’t wanna quit.

resolution: thanks for the input, I think I’ve resolved the issue. When we started this I opened the marriage up completely, for him also. I however didn’t want to know about his affairs, I didn’t realize he was not getting any action. He's not in the same shape he was15 years ago and thinning up top. When I was able to hit it so hard and he couldn’t even successfully get a taste he became upset. So I am going to give him a three sum and help him be active in our open marriage agreement. Now I just gotta find a woman to play along. Thanks for the feedback.
Since it is a marriage which means husband and wife, the husband has the right to change the rules if a situation makes him uncomfortable. The wife sure listens when she is allowed to get fucked saying her husband wanted it. So when husband says no more she suddenly does not care what he wants?
If the wife wants to continue then get a divorce. No spouse husband or wife should be allowed to fuck anyone else without prior permission.
Things change in all adult decisions so what is wrong with someone changing their mind on rules for fucking?

I understand you cus my hubby is being that same as yours but one day I confront him and tell what is going why he was telling me to no do it no more and he was the one the get me into hotwife and he tell me that he was scared that I was going to like it to much a guy but I tell him that’s the purpose of hotwife to like the bull , but he said that they have too big of a dick and he scared that I was going to fell in love but I tell him that I’m in love with him and sex with the bulls is just sex even know I I’ve the sex with the bulls
Young ladies just because he lets you live your best fantasies and desires does not mean he not going to be insecure seeing his lady doing nasty wonderful things with a bbc. Reward that man suck cock bring him a surprise home.Give and take or you get jealous insecure husbands and boyfriends.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿😈🎀

Attachments

• 829D087A-BCF9-481F-ACDE-802455F8119F.jpeg
    829D087A-BCF9-481F-ACDE-802455F8119F.jpeg
    988.1 KB · Views: 1
Back