Humiliate a husband

Same here, lucky to have her bare pussy once or twice a year and haven't cum in her mouth in nearly 10 years.. My wife, like my ex-wife always said to me, 'a bare wet pussy is a privilege not a right, that I had to earn' and until I could satisfy them with a condom on, only then i'd get to bareback them. That was first told to me 25 years ago, and i'm still made to wear them today.
me too have to use rubber no bareback,and condom pussy only 4 times a year

I am new to this site and very intrigued. Wife has kept it very interesting over the decades (maybe I will share sometime, but we are a bit tame for this crowd), but I have one question if I may be so bold. What are you doing here Gr8ego? You obviously do not understand the dynamics here and seem to be even a bit disgusted. So if it offends you, why don't you just leave. I am sure this will be met with a flame, but over the years that is the least that will bother me. Love people like him to just disappear. But love the comments and suggestions for humiliation. And the ring is a great one. Sorry to intrude.
Usuallylost

I
I am new to this site and very intrigued. Wife has kept it very interesting over the decades (maybe I will share sometime, but we are a bit tame for this crowd), but I have one question if I may be so bold. What are you doing here Gr8ego? You obviously do not understand the dynamics here and seem to be even a bit disgusted. So if it offends you, why don't you just leave. I am sure this will be met with a flame, but over the years that is the least that will bother me. Love people like him to just disappear. But love the comments and suggestions for humiliation. And the ring is a great one. Sorry to intrude.
Usuallylost
i am here because I was lead to believe this was going to be a fun time for my wife and I, not causing a separation. So if I’m kissed off because of being lied to, too fucking bad.

Don't mean to make you feel that way and not trying to take over thread. I just enjoy all the different ideas and ways for us to be humiliated. I think if you open your mind you will find lots of ideas and thoughts to help you and your wife. Hope you let her see these ideas to help her thoughts as well. I am just not judgemental and believe every contributor has something to offer, and if not my kink, then I just move on to find one that does. No offense friend. Just wanting to see all have a good time. And I do love the ideas here for humiliation, every one of them.

My wife even after 10 years still loves watching me cum directly in my own mouth, and 10 years on I still feel very humiliated doing it in front of her. Done it all my life even with ex's, but because my wife encourages me and 'cheers' me on as i'm getting close, I still feel a high level of embarrassment as well.

Cuckhub55 and slinky1, I could not agree more. cuckhub55, wife has described this many times to me. She will not let me touch and make me watch only and jerk off when she commands. Slinky1, my wife has made me put my legs over my head many times, and just this last week for the most recent. And I agree on the humiliation. Thank you all for sharing and thank you Anna7 for starting this. I will shut up now.

Cuckhub55 and slinky1, I could not agree more. cuckhub55, wife has described this many times to me. She will not let me touch and make me watch only and jerk off when she commands. Slinky1, my wife has made me put my legs over my head many times, and just this last week for the most recent. And I agree on the humiliation. Thank you all for sharing and thank you Anna7 for starting this. I will shut up now.
You're welcome. Don't think there is anything as emasculating as watching a grown man position himself in a self suck pose in front of your wife others, then jerking himself with with mouth wide open, tongue out and squirting his own seed into his mouth.

My wife bought me as a gift, a ceramic clowns head, like you see at carnivals with the mouth open for ping pong balls, as a constant reminder to who I am what we get up to. She loves hearing me make up tales to visitors what the story was behind the gift. Obviously the truth gets a little distorted.

How about the wife yelling the hubby to park on the road so the bull can park in his place on the driveway. Then, telling the hubby, in front of the bull, to put a plug in his ass and clean the bulls car whilst he enjoys the wife?

One of the best part in cuckold lifestyle is to humiliate hubby. Unfortunately, he isn’t ready to clean me up after sex with bbc but I have some favorite ways to humiliate him.

I love when husband is arranging date for me with black man. We had such experience in restaurant I pointed him that I wanted that black men next to us. At first he was embarrassed but then I ****** him to go. it was so hot to see how he came with them and start talking. I didn’t hear their conversation but they were surprised at first, them one of them smiled to me. After one hour I was in hotel room with 2 african bull and my husband was waiting for me in lobby. Unfortunately thery were against that hubby was present.

what is your favorite way to humiliate your hubby?
For years it has been obvious that Susan prefers sex with young black males and BBC. She makes no effort to conceal her sexual preferences and at times her actions in public make this very clear and she has cuckholded me many times and continues to cuckhold me with young black men. Today, This is not the humiliating issue it once was as more couples are doing this as more wives have sex with other men on a regular basis today as husbands look the other way. But there were times in years passed that women especially married white women fucking black men were and needed to be more discrete about their sexual activities. Example. Women would dress very sexy and very revealing but would have an overcoat of some kind to cover to and from the club or hotel. Today. No overcoat. No bra no panties.

My husband clean me after every date. Anal creampie, creampie, creamed breast. He take the semen out of my ass and eat. .And he lick everything I want. My ass, my toes, my pussy, stains on the sheets after the bull, semen out of my panties. He does everything because he loves cuckold and to be in love with me.;) :happy: :lips:

View attachment 1671063View attachment 1671064View attachment 1671065View attachment 1671067View attachment 1671068View attachment 1671069View attachment 1671070View attachment 1671071View attachment 1671072View attachment 1671074View attachment 1671075View attachment 1671076View attachment 1671077View attachment 1671078View attachment 1671079View attachment 1671080View attachment 1671081View attachment 1671082View attachment 1671083
Those are amazing pics! Our black friend never humiliated me because I don't consider that clean my wife's pussy or if he wished cum over my face were ways of humiliation but an honour for me.

My bitchboy its petrified of my lover, he tries not to be around when he's here don't know why he's never laid a finger on him but I do find his intimidation and fear a little erotic lol
Consequently I occasionally don't tell him when my lovers due, he was here maiding yesterday morning when he turned up and got into a right panic when his car pulled up

When I was still married my now ex husband had horrible fear of my bull. In a public setting he was fine but when i’d Get the call that my bull was coming over in 15 min my ex would turn into a scared puppy. It was super sad and confusing at first but I found the fear pretty intoxicating

Back