Humiliate a husband

No Master, I dread to disagree with you. xx. but I have always struggled to achieve and maintain an erection. my early attempts at penetrative sex were unpleasant for me, I felt as if I was defiling the woman. I think i'm another sex. I also think some people are born to lead and others are born to follow and serve. You are obviously one of the former. I am one of the latter Master and i'm very grateful that this community is benevolent towards me. I hope I can fit in. xx
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/join-my-cuck-boi-harem.139072/

I‘m not allowed to fuck a woman ever again in my worthless life. I must accept, that i am a cucki- slut, that love only cocks which fucked my wife. That is humiliation for me, Markus, 40 years old from germany, cologne
Hey Markus, your one lucky guy. Keep loving your wife.

Reactions: K&K
For years it has been obvious that Susan prefers sex with young black males and BBC. She makes no effort to conceal her sexual preferences and at times her actions in public make this very clear and she has cuckholded me many times and continues to cuckhold me with young black men. Today, This is not the humiliating issue it once was as more couples are doing this as more wives have sex with other men on a regular basis today as husbands look the other way. But there were times in years passed that women especially married white women fucking black men were and needed to be more discrete about their sexual activities. Example. Women would dress very sexy and very revealing but would have an overcoat of some kind to cover to and from the club or hotel. Today. No overcoat. No bra no panties.
such is life good, luck you two, love each other

I listen to my wife’s telephone discussions with her bbc girlfriends. She will describe her latest fuck session in detail. I hear how hard he came, how long they fucked and how she melts around his cock.
She will compare him to me, often to laughter. I do get credited for letting go of my dick and getting down to lick her pussy clean.
All her girlfriends know I’m a cuck and cleanup man. When the see me they know I am a pussy free guy who jerks off watching his wife get fucked by huge black cock.

I listen to my wife’s telephone discussions with her bbc girlfriends. She will describe her latest fuck session in detail. I hear how hard he came, how long they fucked and how she melts around his cock.
She will compare him to me, often to laughter. I do get credited for letting go of my dick and getting down to lick her pussy clean.
All her girlfriends know I’m a cuck and cleanup man. When the see me they know I am a pussy free guy who jerks off watching his wife get fucked by huge black cock.
Lucky bull, wifey looks sexy!

When I was still married my now ex husband had horrible fear of my bull. In a public setting he was fine but when i’d Get the call that my bull was coming over in 15 min my ex would turn into a scared puppy. It was super sad and confusing at first but I found the fear pretty intoxicating
That’s crazy, why would he turn into a scared little boy? That would be very stimulating.

My wife and I love the idea of having the bull tie me to a chair and ball gag me so I can't communicate, Then proceed to use his superiority to stretch my wife out in ways I never could while talking lots of ******* to me while Im tied up and unable to respond. Literally giving the bull FULL control of the situation.
Pm me

My first time ever getting cuckolded my girl just wanted to start by giving head so she made me.leave the room all I can hear is her ******* on his dick then when I walked in he was already done my was just starring at his dick he looked at me and told me to get him a towel

My wife and I love the idea of having the bull tie me to a chair and ball gag me so I can't communicate, Then proceed to use his superiority to stretch my wife out in ways I never could while talking lots of ******* to me while Im tied up and unable to respond. Literally giving the bull FULL control of the situation.

I can help you two real time!!! Send me email. Thanks

For my wife. I'm only allowed to cum in condoms when we have sex. Our bulls take her bare. Size comparisons is also one our favorites.
I've recently began the same. Last weekend I had a 3 some with two of my guys and I made sure to have hubby sit between them on the couch whilst I have them both long, slow blowjobs. I kept him caged whilst moving back & forth between them, but made sure to look at him while doing it while demonstrating why he is denied in chastity & why I take lovers. Jxoxoxo

I have done something like this with a wife before not with the ball gag but we tied her husband up and i used her all night

Back