Humiliate a husband

ANNA7

Female
From
Russia
One of the best part in cuckold lifestyle is to humiliate hubby. Unfortunately, he isn’t ready to clean me up after sex with bbc but I have some favorite ways to humiliate him.

I love when husband is arranging date for me with black man. We had such experience in restaurant I pointed him that I wanted that black men next to us. At first he was embarrassed but then I ****** him to go. it was so hot to see how he came with them and start talking. I didn’t hear their conversation but they were surprised at first, them one of them smiled to me. After one hour I was in hotel room with 2 african bull and my husband was waiting for me in lobby. Unfortunately thery were against that hubby was present.

what is your favorite way to humiliate your hubby?

For my wife. I'm only allowed to cum in condoms when we have sex. Our bulls take her bare. Size comparisons is also one our favorites.
Same here, lucky to have her bare pussy once or twice a year and haven't cum in her mouth in nearly 10 years.. My wife, like my ex-wife always said to me, 'a bare wet pussy is a privilege not a right, that I had to earn' and until I could satisfy them with a condom on, only then i'd get to bareback them. That was first told to me 25 years ago, and i'm still made to wear them today.

Same here, lucky to have her bare pussy once or twice a year and haven't cum in her mouth in nearly 10 years.. My wife, like my ex-wife always said to me, 'a bare wet pussy is a privilege not a right, that I had to earn' and until I could satisfy them with a condom on, only then i'd get to bareback them. That was first told to me 25 years ago, and i'm still made to wear them today.
me too

My husband clean me after every date. Anal creampie, creampie, creamed breast. He take the semen out of my ass and eat. .And he lick everything I want. My ass, my toes, my pussy, stains on the sheets after the bull, semen out of my panties. He does everything because he loves cuckold and to be in love with me. ;) :happy: :lips:

20008054.jpg22846327.jpg23384431.jpg24393555.jpg25017886.jpg27565611.jpg32450415.jpg32496947.jpg32693707.jpg32714547.jpg32714557.jpg32750627.jpg32768471.jpg32768475.jpg32768477.jpg32944613.jpg32944617.jpg40922687.jpg40922689.jpg

One funny way is to have the bull wear the husbands wedding ring (and a condom) while he bangs the wife... he cums in the condom, wife take off the used condom on the bull, asks for the wedding ring politely, tosses in the used condom, ties it, and tosses it in the trash to make the cuckold go and retrieve it later

One of the best part in cuckold lifestyle is to humiliate hubby. Unfortunately, he isn’t ready to clean me up after sex with bbc but I have some favorite ways to humiliate him.

I love when husband is arranging date for me with black man. We had such experience in restaurant I pointed him that I wanted that black men next to us. At first he was embarrassed but then I ****** him to go. it was so hot to see how he came with them and start talking. I didn’t hear their conversation but they were surprised at first, them one of them smiled to me. After one hour I was in hotel room with 2 african bull and my husband was waiting for me in lobby. Unfortunately thery were against that hubby was present.

what is your favorite way to humiliate your hubby?

Clean her and her bull after sex. My little dick stays locked in a cage while she fucks. Lots of size comparisons and talk while he's fucking her.

Back