Humiliate a husband

Omg so many ways to do this and I have learned a lot from people in this site. I sometimes Skype him when at a hotel with a bull or more than one. But keep the camera pointed away so he can only listen. Even without a lover I will let him begin drifting off to sleep into to begin masturbating with a large dildo. I stop him from coming closer and make him face away from me. Its reminder of how access to me even in our own bed is denied. When I do this I don't even let him touch me. It must drive him mad. I love been cruel hahah.
J
Xoxox

I'm new to the humiliate side of things but I did make him watch me get a DP when in chastity, I called him over close whilst being pounded and I told him the only way he will ever have sex with me again is if my bulls agreed to it. Both guys said theres no way in hell he would be fucking me again. I just smiled and said "they are in charge & they own me.
J
Xoxo

I'm new to the humiliate side of things but I did make him watch me get a DP when in chastity, I called him over close whilst being pounded and I told him the only way he will ever have sex with me again is if my bulls agreed to it. Both guys said theres no way in hell he would be fucking me again. I just smiled and said "they are in charge & they own me.
J
Xoxo
Wow so hot you if you ever need a spare thick cocked older Dom bbc I’m you’re man!

J
Xoxo
Then I really hope he loves that too.
Because maybe at one point he really wants to fuck.

J
Xoxo
And wat would you say of he really wants to fuck, and the bull say no?

Well, considering that most women on here only see their spouses as paychecks, it's most likely she will put dick over her marriage.

Well, if she indeed still says no, then she should be prepared that hubby finds another woman, or prepare for a big fight, or divorce papers on the table.

Not into going out of my way to humiliate hubby and prefer that my bull does the same. However, I am into making husband own the fact the he is allowing other men to have sex with me. In some situations I like him to take my bulls and my underwear off before we have sex. Make him kiss my bulls penis before he slides it in me and in some cases actually make hubby guide “dates” dick into
me. Husband has to understand that it is because of his actions that i am having sex with another.

One of the best part in cuckold lifestyle is to humiliate hubby. Unfortunately, he isn’t ready to clean me up after sex with bbc but I have some favorite ways to humiliate him.

I love when husband is arranging date for me with black man. We had such experience in restaurant I pointed him that I wanted that black men next to us. At first he was embarrassed but then I ****** him to go. it was so hot to see how he came with them and start talking. I didn’t hear their conversation but they were surprised at first, them one of them smiled to me. After one hour I was in hotel room with 2 african bull and my husband was waiting for me in lobby. Unfortunately thery were against that hubby was present.

what is your favorite way to humiliate your hubby?
A wife like you can humiliate all the way she likes

Back