Hubby's called when your blk bull was inside you.

Just do what every other married white cheating whore does,and tell him that you are working late again for the third time this week and it's only Wednesday, then tell him to microwave a frozen dinner and don't wait up you will be very late! Then do the walk of shame in when he's sleeping at 3am!

I called to check where he was so I could be sure he didnt walk in on us. He was in a place where he could answer briefly and say where he was. Ten minutes , he called and asked what I wanted. By then D. was deep in me and didn't quit pounding me while I answered the phone. He knew what was going on and D. fucked me even harder. I tried my best not to let him now but he knew.
;)

I was cheating hubby and was with a blk guy. Hubby's call came when the blk cock was inside me. I was in double mind whether take the call or not. But finally talked to him. It was very exiting! Whether you have been in any such situation
Just happened last week...was with my usual hotwife when her husband and ******* called. She was in her ******* car riding my dick. He wanted to face time her but she just called him. I slowly pump deep inside of her while she tried to talk as normal as possible to him. Just the sound of his voice with my dick buried in her...almost came. Then our luck a few minutes after he hangs up..her oldest ******* called. She had her car...******* is asking how soon will she be back at the house so she can have her car back. She was literally grinding away on top of dick in the backseat of her car. She came HARD quietly with her on the phone...we think she heard and knew. She kept asking where she was and what she was doing. I came right after she hung up...left a big cum stain on the seat that we tried to get up. It still there I was told today...hahaha

I hadn't seen this thread, otherwise I would have posted it here:

Something that happened a couple of weeks ago, just reminded me of how much I enjoy it.
I was with one of my ladies and her mom was with the *******. Her husband was traveling. He knows about me, so that's not a big deal, however he didn't know when she called this time that she happen to be with me. He needed some information from her and he called her like 5 times. Not something he would normally do, so she picked up the cell just in case. Now at the time, she happened to be riding my cock pretty well. She stopped, apologized and answered the phone without actually getting off of me. As she's talking to him, realizing that he's actually ok, she starts riding me again. And kept it up until I was cumming in her pussy while still talking to him. Her smile was absolutely priceless. When she got off the phone with him she says 'Liked that huh?'.

Yep.

I've managed to do that many times in my past. Not something I ask for. And I don't know why, but it really gets me going when the person on the other end has no idea what's going on. Just one of my kinks I guess.

J
I hear you...me too! I cum the hardest like that!

Been FaceTimed, and yes, I called and interrupted one time, she picked up screaming so loud! You could hear the pounding he was giving her… it got intense…
He screaming out loud, “it’ll continue until your off the phone!!”
The pounding got louder!
“Bitch I just came in you, I can do this all night”

What does my wife do… She drops the fucking phone, and moans out, “GOOD!”

I listened until I came… it got heated! Sounded like *******! Damn, I’m leaking just thinking about it!!!

Back