I pushed her to this

hotwifekry

Male
From
IA, US
I saw messages between them where he was commanding her to come to his apartment. We argued a bit because she wasn’t keeping me in the loop and I was supposed to be there. A week later she told me she needed some time to herself. She left before I got home while I was working nights. I started calling her repeatedly. When she finally answered she asked me to please stop and let me go. Her voice had a “just let it happen “ tone to it before she let me go. After jerking off I tried calling her back to no avail. In the morning she came home and went to shower. I later found her hidden panties with an enormous amount of cum in them. She recently confessed when she answered the phone he was sliding his black fingers inside her pussy. When I called back he propped her phone up so she could see me calling over and over as he fucked her from behind with the biggest black cock she’s ever had. Turns out, black bulls really love fucking married red heads

Attachments

• BD4387A3-6E0E-48D0-9ECA-D63047C65D3D.jpeg
    BD4387A3-6E0E-48D0-9ECA-D63047C65D3D.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 488
I saw messages between them where he was commanding her to come to his apartment. We argued a bit because she wasn’t keeping me in the loop and I was supposed to be there. A week later she told me she needed some time to herself. She left before I got home while I was working nights. I started calling her repeatedly. When she finally answered she asked me to please stop and let me go. Her voice had a “just let it happen “ tone to it before she let me go. After jerking off I tried calling her back to no avail. In the morning she came home and went to shower. I later found her hidden panties with an enormous amount of cum in them. She recently confessed when she answered the phone he was sliding his black fingers inside her pussy. When I called back he propped her phone up so she could see me calling over and over as he fucked her from behind with the biggest black cock she’s ever had. Turns out, black bulls really love fucking married red heads
Black Bulls love fucking any married woman, and yours now belongs to him. Get ready for her to be fucking him more and more, and you less and less.

...and blackening there pale white eggs!

Really?
Dont look like a black cock to me!

That's hot love this!

blackening their eggs too!

Reactions: BLJ
Sounds like you are playing out one the cuck fantasies I read about on here. Meaning your whole post is suspect, even more with the picture.

Back