Called a sissy?

So interesting situation...my wife and I were playing over the weekend. I was using her BBC dildo (the large size, not the extra large) on her and helping her cum multiple times as usual, as I am not currently allowed to be inside her. She has made it clear that I am not allowed to have sex with her until she finds a new bull. After she had several orgasms, she was going to allow me to cum and was jerking me off. It was taking longer than expected for me to finish...and she was getting tired (and probably a little bored), so I suggested she say something dirty to help me cum quickly. So she looked me directly in the eyes and called me a "sissy"....unfortunately, I let out a little moan almost immediately and then started shaking. She called me that again, and I quickly shot out a huge load all over myself.

I have no idea where that came from, as we don't really engage in any activities that involve sissification or that sort of thing. Although, I am a submissive cuckold and engage in certain activities that might be considered bi (such as clean up duties and pegging), I present as very masculine. Any thoughts on where that came from and why I responded immediately to being called that?

My wife has called me the woman in our relationship many times. It always gets me excited. If I’m taking too long to cum she whispers in my ear that a BBC is pushing into my ass and he’s so big and hard. I always cum when she does that and she likes it.
Just embrace what brings you excitement even if it’s new or you’re not sure why it does. You will learn something about yourself and your wife at the same time.

My wife has called me the woman in our relationship many times. It always gets me excited. If I’m taking too long to cum she whispers in my ear that a BBC is pushing into my ass and he’s so big and hard. I always cum when she does that and she likes it.
Just embrace what brings you excitement even if it’s new or you’re not sure why it does. You will learn something about yourself and your wife at the same time.
Absolutely 💯 agree as a sisicuckold myself I 💯 embrace my lifestyle and the excitement, I'm not saying it's for everyone I'm always up front with the women I meet i certainly don't ******* my lifestyle so if it's not for them we both move on. It's how I roll 😎

From Christine-
The first time I called Ray a name was when I used a dildo on him.
Not a strap-on but just one of my old dildos. Noticing he was still limp, I asked him
what the stranger thought of his "tiny faggot dick" during their meet & greet.

When he told me the guy called it a "clit-dick" I couldn't help but let out a giggle.
"How did that make you feel?" I asked him, knowing full well what it did to him.
I didn't even give him a chance to answer. I told him, "You can't blame him... I mean
you do have kind of a baby-dick".

I could see my dirty talk was working as Ray's dicklet began spilling it's seed.
The proof is in the pudding!

As a sisicuckold I can relate I love the sph and lph humiliation I sometimes have a "dry" orgasim, during humiliation, have other cuckolds ever experience this, it still provides the feelings but no clitty cream flowing
I like to have my sisi clit hood retracted as it provides some of my more intense pleasure

Attachments

• 20230901_111728.mp4
    47.2 MB
  • 20230901_111709.jpg
    20230901_111709.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230825_100247.jpg
    20230825_100247.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
As a sisicuckold I can relate I love the sph and lph humiliation I sometimes have a "dry" orgasim, during humiliation, have other cuckolds ever experience this, it still provides the feelings but no clitty cream flowing
I like to have my sisi clit hood retracted as it provides some of my more intense pleasure
"Skinnin' back the hood", they'd call it.
It is intense when an experienced top eases back a tight foreskin, exposing
the bottom's clit-head, while he's getting fucked.
It almost always makes me ooze my clitty cream.
And most tops enjoy seeing/knowing they are fucking the cum out of you.

"Skinnin' back the hood", they'd call it.
It is intense when an experienced top eases back a tight foreskin, exposing
the bottom's clit-head, while he's getting fucked.
It almost always makes me ooze my clitty cream.
And most tops enjoy seeing/knowing they are fucking the cum out of you.
Have you ever experienced a dry orgasim

Nice little clitty

Absolutely

Also, orgasms when I squirted lots of cum but never erect.
The latter can happen when you've been fucking almost non-stop for days, and your brain wants more, but there is simply not enough energy in your body to get the b.lood routed to your cock. D.rink lots of water, eat protein rich food or carbohydrates, and you'll be sort of back in business. The sperm would have run out a long time ago, so it's only the watery fluid left. Zinc is a good catalyst to get faster semen replenishment.

What a fukin'n nazi word sensoring this site has. Maybe I should just stop posting here. It's a joke. This site is British hosted, huh?

The latter can happen when you've been fucking almost non-stop for days, and your brain wants more, but there is simply not enough energy in your body to get the b.lood routed to your cock. D.rink lots of water, eat protein rich food or carbohydrates, and you'll be sort of back in business. The sperm would have run out a long time ago, so it's only the watery fluid left. Zinc is a good catalyst to get faster semen replenishment.

What a fukin'n nazi word sensoring this site has. Maybe I should just stop posting here. It's a joke. This site is British hosted, huh?
Ok thank you for the information sounds reasonable
And your so correct the site has very questionable features with word sensor
I have never understood why I can't have my own personal profile pics and albums to share

Ok thank you for the information sounds reasonable
And your so correct the site has very questionable features with word sensor
I have never understood why I can't have my own personal profile pics and albums to share
Yes. The Brits are supposedly so prudent and "think about the c.hildren", when they're really the biggest hypocrites on the planet. So they have to manifest their prudence in ways like this. Yes, I've lived there long enough to know what I'm talking about.

Back