Hubby's called when your blk bull was inside you.

I was cheating hubby and was with a blk guy. Hubby's call came when the blk cock was inside me. I was in double mind whether take the call or not. But finally talked to him. It was very exiting! Whether you have been in any such situation

My wife knows I get off on her playing while I travel. She always takes video for me and then will tease me w pics until I get back and can enjoy the video. On this night she accidentally face timed me. Watching her get fucked live was amazing. I screen recorded the fun. She wasn’t the best videographer that night, but it didn’t matter.

Attachments

• 1D7755B5-CB88-4D14-BD3E-E4E0772E07F0.jpeg
    1D7755B5-CB88-4D14-BD3E-E4E0772E07F0.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 160
Cheating sex is the hottest ever !!!!!
Very true! When we first started doing this the guy had no idea that I both knew about and encouraged her to spread her pretty legs for him. In the beginning, she told all three of them that she was cheating and that I had no idea what she was doing. In her expert opinion, that little fib greatly increased the black man's arousal and performance.

She cuckolds me this way often. She'll call me up and I'm allowed to quietly listen. They deprive me of any visuals. She likes knowing that I have her back ... while he has her *****.

Back