Hubby Wearing the Panties

Of course, he should wear panties... not just at the house but all the time (work, shopping, etc.). Any man that allows/encourages his wife/girlfriend to bed down with black men is a lil bitch (in the kindest sense of the phrase). And we all know that lil bitches like trying on panties in front of the mirror, admiring their ass, and fantasizing about being the girl.

100% agree..we are just lil bitches and we need to put those panties on where they belong. Wear them 24/7

Cucks are expected to be caged behind their panties, and their Black Master should own one of the keys to his chastity cage. The other should be kept by the wife.

View attachment 2376176

Fully feminized sissy here who has been locked in permanent chastity for over 5 years and the only regret I have is not going into chastity sooner

Attachments

• D87DA529-2E78-4A1D-83E7-FD38EB7C4B46.jpeg
    D87DA529-2E78-4A1D-83E7-FD38EB7C4B46.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 102
Lets be honest here...the crossdressing is always a want/desire of the husbands. We just go along with it cause it makes you happy. Dont get me wrong some women are turned on by gay/bi play but most of us aren't actively looking to make our husbands turn gay. Like come on lol

Well, if a guy is giving his wife to another man I think he should wear panties in that mans presence. He really should try to be as femme as he can so theres never any confusion about who the real man is. I think it re-enforces things for all parties involved that way. What real man wants to look over and see hubby in a suit and tie? Hubby should at least do his best to make himself as attractive as possible. Especially if hubby is going to be taking bbc in his mouth or ass. He really would need to have a pretty face. I think hubby should be dressed fully in a maids uniform. As his role is supportive of them anyway. If they need anything it is hubbys duty to get it or help them with it. A maid's uniform will re-enforce to everyone who plays what role. You have the slutwife either fully naked or wearing slutty lingerie. The black God with his beautifully thick and long bbc. Then you have the maid. Ready to serve the lovers in any way they may need.
I would dress like a sexy sissy slut to be ready to service and take his bbc!

Me Tarzan, you Jane. the often ds relationship has the d and the s. someone is metaphorically wearing the pants and someone wears the panties. this becomes the case, literally, for men who put them on, it becomes a badge for us that we are discreetly proud of.

How desirous or comfortable would most hubbies here be if the wife/GF decides that now she's become a black cock slut, that he is now the designated panties wearer in the house? Also, that he must wear his panties outfit for when her black lover/Master drops by the house.

Would you agree or not?

Asolutely and enthusiastically, YESSS!

Back