Hubby Wearing the Panties

Unquestionably... EVERY lilly white bottom
should be in a pair of panties, until a BLACK MAN tells us to drop them, or peels us out of them!

I'm a devoted little white femininized sissy for BLACK MEN, so I am not a hubby/cuck since a white boi marrying a white woman is like a lesbian relationship. I just don't see the point, I prefer a harem type of situation, where we're all wives/concubines to a BLACK MAN!

In current white married couples, yes... OBVIOUSLY they should ALL open up their marriages to BLACK MEN, and OBVIOUSLY the white boi should assume a completely feminine role, hormones, female clothes, and panties are a MUST!!! Married or NOT, ALL white boys need to accept our appropriate feminine sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys! Femininization and Beatification are our responsibilities to BLACK MEN, and should never be neglected!

Wearing the panties is designation white boys should be following weather BLACK MEN are around, or not!!! The abandonment of the farce of white maleness is long overdue!!! The ridiculous fasade of white maleness is disrespectful to REAL... ACTUAL MEN, which by nesessity exlusively means BLACK MEN!!!

Of course, he should wear panties... not just at the house but all the time (work, shopping, etc.). Any man that allows/encourages his wife/girlfriend to bed down with black men is a lil bitch (in the kindest sense of the phrase). And we all know that lil bitches like trying on panties in front of the mirror, admiring their ass, and fantasizing about being the girl.

I will admit...one of the things I love most about my wife is her tolerance and indulgence with my need to be pantied 24/7. It's a constant reminder to me of who I really am.

On the occasions when she's not interested in suffering a sissy such as myself, she'll let me know, and I'll do my best to change my attitude and act like a 'real man' but she never makes me take off my panties. And, as she's often told me, she takes great delight in telling which ones to wear most days.

Back