Was she turned on?

The first time my gf really saw I was huge sissy slut that was mainly gay was when she suggsted I wear panties. We were really atruggling then esp sexually bc I couldn't and wasn''t into satisfying her like a traditional man...She told me she just knew I was at least bi after like a week together, she loved that too....She was def a girl that got around town alot and she loved getting to flip roles...Whwn she saw me in my panties I couldn't help but just let gp and be the feminine little slut I am and she fingered me and ate my ass like it too....I told her about my past with men after that and she said she liked women too so we had a few threesomes with a girl....they both pegged me like a slut once.....Eventually we decided to hook up with a guy she cheated on me with and the second we took cock together it just seemed great!! If you were gf, would you be turned on by that scenario?

The first time my gf really saw I was huge sissy slut that was mainly gay was when she suggsted I wear panties. We were really atruggling then esp sexually bc I couldn't and wasn''t into satisfying her like a traditional man...She told me she just knew I was at least bi after like a week together, she loved that too....She was def a girl that got around town alot and she loved getting to flip roles...Whwn she saw me in my panties I couldn't help but just let gp and be the feminine little slut I am and she fingered me and ate my ass like it too....I told her about my past with men after that and she said she liked women too so we had a few threesomes with a girl....they both pegged me like a slut once.....Eventually we decided to hook up with a guy she cheated on me with and the second we took cock together it just seemed great!! If you were gf, would you be turned on by that scenario?
we are a similar couple. been together now for 13 years, married about 8 or 9. just do you guys, and grow together. be open to each other about every encounter together and apart and things will be fine. just be honest.

Great story. wife and I knew when we started dating that we were both bi. now, almost a decade later, im pretty much only a bottom and she's become a size queen. I hope that g/f worked out for you

From Christine -
Thank you, but it's true. I told Ray "It's just role play".
But in my heart, I knew it was more than that. It helped break his will
and accept how our marriage had changed.
"It's just role play".
But in my heart, I knew it was more than that.

I remember when I crossed that bridge; easily one of the most intense moments of my life going from thinking "I'm just kinky and exploring" to "no, this is what you REALLY are." I've never been able to come back from that. And I've never wanted to. Neither did my wife. She knew what I was all along.

"It's just role play".
But in my heart, I knew it was more than that.

I remember when I crossed that bridge; easily one of the most intense moments of my life going from thinking "I'm just kinky and exploring" to "no, this is what you REALLY are." I've never been able to come back from that. And I've never wanted to. Neither did my wife. She knew what I was all along.
From Christine -
It is "what your really are". But I think it was a lot harder
on hubby. I mean, yeah I'm a slut for big black cock: I think most women
given the chance are. But for Ray, transitioning or being converted to a
total bottom and letting other guys jizz inside you, is something you don't
want most people, friends and family knowing you've become.

From Christine -
No, you don't. But in a fucked up way, the thought of that is what makes it so hot for me.

From Christine -
wouldnt bother me if ppl knew. i dont flaunt it, but its part of who i am and i am not ashamed of it

Back