My girlfriends strapon...

My girlfriend and I started off in a vanilla relationship. Our sex wasn't good and it was predicable af... She straight up told me she couldn't feel it when I was inside herwhich made me feel so horrible bc I have a micropenis...One day when she was giving me a bj and stroking my little dick with just her thumb and index finger, she touched my butthole and it made my lil clit get hard instantly....I asked if she touched my butthole to which see said ur lucky u don't get the whole finger to which I said I'd be lucky to get the whole finger whicj she did...Next she brought a dildo over and fucked me...When she saw I loved that....One day at her house She had a dress on and i noticed a bulge she busted out a strapon and I sucked that 8.5 inch big blacl cock like the slut I always was....She bent me.over, ate my butt, amd fucked me then and I couldn't help but moan like a slutty girl...Eventually she started dressing me up like her girlfriend and eventually since she was doing the vast majority of the fucking,

Back