Hubby Wearing the Panties

I dont know yet if my bf is into cuckolding but he would often put on the panties that I take off before the intercourse. Since there are so many pages of cucks posing in panties, it fills me with a hope that my bf might become one as well :D
probably he has fantasy for it.i did and never looked b. Back ask him straight out give him conferdance .hope you both enjoy

How desirous or comfortable would most hubbies here be if the wife/GF decides that now she's become a black cock slut, that he is now the designated panties wearer in the house? Also, that he must wear his panties outfit for when her black lover/Master drops by the house.

Would you agree or not?

Perfectly comfy. Add a bra, garter belt, stockings, slip, skirt, blouse, make up, hair done, accessories etc. Answer the Q?

Lets be honest here...the crossdressing is always a want/desire of the husbands. We just go along with it cause it makes you happy. Dont get me wrong some women are turned on by gay/bi play but most of us aren't actively looking to make our husbands turn gay. Like come on lol
Yes, our femininity is our desire. But it goes hand in hand with serving our wives and their Bulls!

Back