hubby sucks it too

I'm a strong muscular wht guy but the power of BBC brings me to my knees. I get such a rush sucking and swallowing superior blk seed. I've sucked around 16 BBCs so far and just sucked one today . I always thank them . I wear panties too. I've never given my ass to BBC but I think of it more and more. I'd like to know what it's like to get fucked like a true BBC cumslut does.

1431022684142.jpg RerYou
I'm a strong muscular wht guy but the power of BBC brings me to my knees. I get such a rush sucking and swallowing superior blk seed. I've sucked around 16 BBCs so far and just sucked one today . I always thank them . I wear panties too. I've never given my ass to BBC but I think of it more and more. I'd like to know what it's like to get fucked like a true BBC cumslut does.

Hurry u reply now !!

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478

He's so lucky to have found such a divine cuckoldress, that would be a dream come true for me too!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Back