hubby sucks it too

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
i am same way, rock hard when sucking cock

My husband is getting closer and closer to sucking his first BBC. When I first started dating black guys he said he just wanted to watch, then licking me clean after was ok, last week he felts his first BBC as he help guide it into me, I know next is he'll suck it clean before cleaning me... He wants it and I can get him to cum just by talking about it, guess I'll just have to be more encouraging next time...

My husband is getting closer and closer to sucking his first BBC. When I first started dating black guys he said he just wanted to watch, then licking me clean after was ok, last week he felts his first BBC as he help guide it into me, I know next is he'll suck it clean before cleaning me... He wants it and I can get him to cum just by talking about it, guess I'll just have to be more encouraging next time...
he will love you for getting him to suck cock

I think more... forceful.. A hand on the back of his head guiding it to the BBC that just came out of your pussy will have him opening his mouth and swallowing that BBC. He wants it...

My husband was sucking black cock way before he talked me into doing one.
He is there on his knees now waiting for a green light to service my bulls.
He can deep throat a BBC better that his slut wife.
I love it.
I hope that's my situation some day. She is not really interested in being with another man, much less a Black man, Her attention to Black men is limited to only lighter skinned Black men. In fact the only Black man I have ever been able to get her to admit having a wet spot for is Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds. For me personally, Black cock is an obsession. I have been dropping to my knees and pleasuring Black men for more than 20 of the 30 years we have been married. Starting with glory holes, and finally working up the courage to meet face to face and be used properly. Once I have a nice big Black cock in my mouth, I can't stop either. Any Black man that's ever given me the chance to pleasure him can tell you, I have sucked them off a minimum 2 times per session, often 3 times, and occasionally even 4 healthy heaping mouthfuls of hot sweet sticky Black cum. I guarantee if she ever were to get to the point where I could convince her to try it, she would be just as addicted to it as I am. I have been trying to angle her that way for a very long time, and hopefully one day if will become reality for the both of us.

Back