hubby sucks it too

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Wow. ..that's crazy! I think that i couldn't make it. ..i respect it and who doing that. ....i could try it but I'm afraid about my wife opinion. ...she asked me to do it but I'm not gay. ..i really love women but at the same time i truly love anything about sex. ...so with a extremely respectful guy may i could try it. ...

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Very hot pics. Our kind of play

That's crazy but i love it! I could be afraid but I'm sure that when i start i will keep doing that. ..someone could think that it's gay but i don't care because i need to be free on doing whatever i want. ...only one thing stop me. ...it's my wife options. ..she asked me to do it but i don't want that she thinks that I'm an sick person. ...

Also the truth is that i did suck a cock. ..to 2 different transsexual. ...and i enjoyed it!
Well. ..wow. ..if I'll meet a guy like you with a unbelievable monster cock like yours i definitely could try to suck it. ...i always said in this fantastic website that i would love to try on sucking a cock or taste cum. ..i really don't know if i could make it but thinking about that make my cock hard. ..

My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.

exactly! We need to serve the superior blk. people ( man)

Back