Hubby is Afraid Now!

Hi there. First time seeing your profile on here and you are quite the hottie. As to what people are mentioning above, you want to find someone that's in this lifestyle and won't just fuck and leave. Or worse yet, feel entitled to run you and your husband's life or try to extort you. No bueno.

Due to the sudden rise in corona cases, in my area bars are being shutdown. You two might experience that as well. Have you tried meeting a guy on here? Should be several located in your area. Oh and make sure they are covid and STD free especially if you want to try going bareback.
Do you ask for a copy of an STD test? How do you know?

With the COVID resurgence I am worried about how this will all work. I wanted to simply meet a guy from online at a bar and spend some time dancing and speaking with him to see how compatible we were. Now with the bars shut down it makes it hard to see if we naturally click and if there is chemistry. They way it looks it may not be until the end of summer of fall before I can play this out... if I’m lucky. Guess that will make my husband happy 😞

With the COVID resurgence I am worried about how this will all work. I wanted to simply meet a guy from online at a bar and spend some time dancing and speaking with him to see how compatible we were. Now with the bars shut down it makes it hard to see if we naturally click and if there is chemistry. They way it looks it may not be until the end of summer of fall before I can play this out... if I’m lucky. Guess that will make my husband happy 😞
😎😎😎😎, Travel, Come See Me,
My State Is Not Highly Infected As Most

I want to be open about all of this with my husband, which I have been, but it has been almost a year that we have been saying we were going to try this and it still hasn’t happened. I am just getting so sexually frustrated. I don’t want to go behind his back but it is getting hard to control myself. When I see guys at work or at the store the first thing that comes to my mind is I wonder how big their black cock is and imagine myself with them.
i browse stores hoping to find lifestyle wife ever since craigslist personals got shut down

As long as he’s happy

Quick question.. this is site related. I am not techy at all and I was wondering how do you set up an album on your profile. I was looking and some of you have them but I don’t see the option.

So just as he was finally coming around covid hit. Then the protests followed.. so while I support the protests and even attended a few, he is now scared of doing the cuckold thing because he believes the guy will fuck me and then beat the ******* out of him. I just ever see this playing out.. I am so frustrated, mostly sexually frustrated.
That is utter nonsense such a crock. There is a lot behind it if that is what is his motivation for his not wanting to go along with being cuckolded.

Back