hubby have you ever tell a guy if he want to fuck your wife while your wife wants him now

Yes I do this very often, its one of our preferred ways of getting new cock for my slutty wife Jasmine. Works almost all of the time. A few have become long time bulls, while a few happened on vacation and are consequently not close enough for regular fuck sessions. I did not feel any humiliation, and I was always involved in the action, it is one of our stipulations. Jas will see someone and just say "him" and if we both agree, I make my approach. Sometimes its just a blow job in the back of our car for the young man, other times its more involved, but always fun.

Pops

my good friend (a white female) played the boyfriend girlfriend part a lot when we went out. Anyway, at one point she found a guy she liked. The problem was he only like married women as he didn’t want a commitment.. 2 nights (accidentally) bumping into him I told him how my wife totally thought he was hot. We chatted he told me how hot she was.. she got him the 1st time I went to her place with them like we were married. he snuck over there after that often telling her to get free from hubby at times

Once at a nude beach my wife admired and commented to me on a well hung black guy. When I noticed him standing at the waters edge I passed by and struck up a conversation. I mentioned my wife noticed him and when he looked over at her she gave him a smile and a wave. I went into the water and watched as he walked over to her.
They talked for a while and when I returned to our blanket my wife told me they were going to take a walk. They disappeared into the dunes for 20 minutes.
I waited on our blanket for her to return.
It was evident to those around us on the beach what was happening.

1641323503654.jpeg

Last edited:
Only once, a few years ago at the Cheetah 3, a club in Atlanta. We had gone with some friends who left early. She had had a few drinks; I was driving so I only had one. There were a couple of guys chatting her up and one black guy asked if he could join us after his buddies left and we said sure.

She had already mentioned she thought he was hot so it didn't surprise me their flirting increased with the flow of drinks. It turned out he was a student at Georgia Tech. When she went to the ladies room, I told him if he wanted, she would love to "be with him" He was shocked that I mentioned it but not really surprised in a way. We agreed that to make things seem less like a setup we'd tell her he didn't have a ride home and since we had a room at a motel already, he would stay the night....just to sleep of course. lol. After she got back to the table, we stayed till around midnight. By 2 a.m. I was done but they were still busy, so I curled up in a chair and went to sleep.

Once at a nude beach my wife admired and commented to me on a well hung black guy. When I noticed him standing at the waters edge I passed by and struck up a conversation. I mentioned my wife noticed him and when he looked over at her she gave him a smile and a wave. I went into the water and watched as he walked over to her.
They talked for a while and when I returned to our blanket my wife told me they were going to take a walk. They disappeared into the dunes for 20 minutes.
I waited on our blanket for her to return.
It was evident to those around us on the beach what was happening.

View attachment 4697251
(y)

Many times. If we are out looking to find someone we may frequent bars/clubs. It's easy to tell who is interested. As she strolls off to the ladies room a quick conversation and the guy is either in or not. Some guys just dont get the fact a man would offer up his wife like that. Others are all in and will follow you back to the table and strike up a conversation when she comes back.

Back