How you knew....

Question for everyone: How you knew you were a cuckold couple?

For us, we were high school sweethearts/newly weds in another State while hubby was serving in the US Navy. The attention she got and the way she looked at the black friends. Being from the small midwest town. Took us a bit to figure out that it was a turn on for both. Took us even longer to get up the nerve to cross that line. Be nice to hear what the beginnings or hints were for other couples?
Tom and Kathryn Lee

Well, I knew that my future wife prefers variety even when we first met, so we became interested in swinging even before the wedding, but gradually it slipped more and more to the fact that I liked to watch or find evidence that she was cheating on me! Well, 6 years ago, when she signed up as a volunteer at a migration center and met African migrants, she went over to the dark side and within six months she completely dragged me there!

For myself it was when I first noticed a black colleagues huge black penis while standing next to him at the company urinals. It was absolutely amazing from that moment onwards I wanted to watch my wife being fucked by a black guy who’s cock would be much larger than my own white cock .
It took many years but when it finally happened it was so sexually amazing for both my wife and I.

Last edited:
Well for 30 years my husband had been trying to get me to take this step, but kept saying no. He was nice about it but never gave up. He did it all dirty tall about me being g taken by a BBC, and IR videos. Well after all that time he slowly wore ne down and I said I would consider it, no promises.

Well Monday 5/25/2015 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I spent THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up and I knew nothing about it. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

I knew this would be a long term life style, when she went to her first "b/f"'s house to bang. She called me about to go up his apartment and told me she was nervous but had butterflies in her stomach. This is a guy ( A BBC) she blew a few times in the back office at work before she was promoted. She went up any way after I asked her why she was nervous if she knew the guy from work for a few years now. ? she didn't know. Well, she came back at 3 am, (she got there at 8pm.) She was hung over. she was so swollen that I came just as I was putting it in. She was slippery and slimy and it was awesome. He was married so it was hard for him to make it a regular thing, but they saw each other many times after that, until he lost his job and moved to the next county with his wife to be, that would only give him sex twice a year. go figure. Well, it's been now 8-9 years and still going strong

When she returned home in the early hours after Justin had fucked her twice.
She had been set up on a blind date by her best friend,she came home and told me she was owned and his to do with as he pleased.
That was coming up to 8 years ago,I have been pussy free since their first meeting.

Back