How would you breed this little blonde snowbunny? Very special friend is exploring the possibilities.

How would you breed this blonde snowbunny? Friend needs convincing & would appreciate your expert op

• Lil round booty=perfect fuckhandles. Pull it up & ride her deep. She'll get wet for a proper stretch

• Hit it from the front & suck them titties. A brotha would break this little snowflake from behind.

• Other - Please explain vividly in the comments.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My special friend would truly like to know how a curvy little white girl body like this would hold up being bred from behind by a bbc. A very special request. Please help her out, fellas, and enlighten us with your expertise. She's considering the possibilities but wants to assess how this sort of body would hold up from her dream position. [An ass-up dick-down, like a proper slut]. Gets very wet from your dirty comments.

Nasty thoughts about lips, titties, booty and petite body very, very welcome. She'd especially love to hear which features on this bunny are suitably built to be blacked, as it matches her figure quite well.

The more explicit the better. My very special friend is raring to try it for herself, but just waiting for the right convincing. Make her day, and maybe you'll get to see some nice results. :blackheart:

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image0 (1).jpg
    image0 (1).jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 39
My special friend would truly like to know how a curvy little white girl body like this would hold up being bred from behind by a bbc. A very special request. Please help her out, fellas, and enlighten us with your expertise. She's considering the possibilities but wants to assess how this sort of body would hold up from her dream position. [An ass-up dick-down, like a proper slut]. Gets very wet from your dirty comments.

Nasty thoughts about lips, titties, booty and petite body very, very welcome. She'd especially love to hear which features on this bunny are suitably built to be blacked, as it matches her figure quite well.

The more explicit the better. My very special friend is raring to try it for herself, but just waiting for the right convincing. Make her day, and maybe you'll get to see some nice results. :blackheart:
So full of *******.

bred on her back with her pussy pinned down and her legs over her head so the seed can get as deep as possible.

Back