How would a white woman react to being approached and hit on by a young black male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago I was on one the beaches in St Maarten, Friars Bay, with my hubby and *******(both boys, they were 19, 21) , I always wear very low cut one piece bathing suits, at my age-51-it just seems right, anyway all day on the beach, the beach chair guy and the beach restaurant waiter were coming back and forth, my 40ds were clearly on display and hubby and the boys weren't paying any attention, busy snorkeling and wandering around, I made polite small talk, ordered several drinks, no real flirting, didn't think they were interested in a late 40s mom/wife, at the end of the day hubby went and paid my bar bill, we got up to gather our gear and walk to our rental car in the lot. As we were walking hubby and the ******* were only a few feet in front of me when both the chair guy & waiter came walking up fast towards me. I slowed down not knowing what they wanted and they both got real close to me, I mean real/close, and said "excuse me but you forgot something", I said huh? My husband paid the bill, thinking that's what they meant. they were both staring at my big tits, licking their lips and said "no not that we meant us, you forgot to take us home with you", I sorta laughed, smiled and tried to brush it off with my family there and just mumbled a "maybe another time" and walked away .I wasn't sure they were hitting on me or just being nice, I should have taken them home, it was all I could think about the rest of the vacation and for months after I got home, Trying to figure out a way to get hubby and the boys out all day fishing or even better a few days and nights trip & be a slut for 2 gorgeous BBCs.
P.S. I still wear that same bathing suit anytime we're in the Caribbean and it still seems very popular, lol

A couple of years ago I was on one the beaches in St Maarten, Friars Bay, with my hubby and *******(both boys, they were 19, 21) , I always wear very low cut one piece bathing suits, at my age-51-it just seems right, anyway all day on the beach, the beach chair guy and the beach restaurant waiter were coming back and forth, my 40ds were clearly on display and hubby and the boys weren't paying any attention, busy snorkeling and wandering around, I made polite small talk, ordered several drinks, no real flirting, didn't think they were interested in a late 40s mom/wife, at the end of the day hubby went and paid my bar bill, we got up to gather our gear and walk to our rental car in the lot. As we were walking hubby and the ******* were only a few feet in front of me when both the chair guy & waiter came walking up fast towards me. I slowed down not knowing what they wanted and they both got real close to me, I mean real/close, and said "excuse me but you forgot something", I said huh? My husband paid the bill, thinking that's what they meant. they were both staring at my big tits, licking their lips and said "no not that we meant us, you forgot to take us home with you", I sorta laughed, smiled and tried to brush it off with my family there and just mumbled a "maybe another time" and walked away .I wasn't sure they were hitting on me or just being nice, I should have taken them home, it was all I could think about the rest of the vacation and for months after I got home, Trying to figure out a way to get hubby and the boys out all day fishing or even better a few days and nights trip & be a slut for 2 gorgeous BBCs.
P.S. I still wear that same bathing suit anytime we're in the Caribbean and it still seems very popular, lol
Damn, I would have love to have heard what those two bbc’s could have done with you.
Also love the boldness of the two of them, taking a shot of you even with hubby nearby. Yes, an all day fishing trip for hubby and your sons would have been nice!?

I would be more than cool with it. And if he came on like a for-real player (my fav type) v. insecure because of his young age, he'd be having his way with me in short time. But most guys, even black guys, are not that brave. Too used to being rejected, I'm guessing. Or they don't know what to do next after a girl like me falls for their pick up lines.

Great sexy story, full of possibilities and opportunities

I was just last week.... He was in his 20s. He told me I smelled good as I walked by.
Then we locked eyes and chatted for a moment. I was wanting more from him...lol
He was very nice and not pushy... That works for me.

if I had to rank my favorite interracial sexual fantasies, that type of random, unexpected brush between a black man and
a white wife that leads to a seduction is at the top

The thing about a public setting, noone knows who you are. Go for it. If your crash and burn, you lose a bit of your ego for 5minutes, but noone around you knows you.

Who cares? Prepare to embarrass yourself sometimes.

please forgive me if this thought is disrespectful to woman, but I wish there was a secret sign women could flash
to a man (or woman! lol) that says essentially “I’m easy; get at me”.

Like, she looks at a man, eyes lock for a second, then she shows the signal, subtly.
If the guy recognizes that signal, he makes a move. If it goes over his head then she moves on or she makes a move.

Just thinking/wishing out loud

I was walking through the mall when a black man working a kiosk reached out and pulled me towards him. Not forcefully just in a charming sort of way. Honestly couldn’t tell you how he did it. Lol!
He was advertising a photography studio and trying to get me to sign up for a photo package. He was nice enough, but i thought it was just the usual sales tactic.. he complimented my eyes and smile..I seriously didn’t want to be pressured into buying a package so I used the ol’ “I’ll have to talk to my husband and see if he’s interested.” line..
This is when the conversation took an obvious turning point for me... he said, “Yea I noticed that ring on your finger, he sure did want everyone to know you were taken.” Asked how long I’d been married (10 years) and said, “Damn he must have got you real young... how old are you anyway?” A few seconds of small talk later he sort of hit me out of nowhere with, “You know you don’t have to ask him. You and I both know you don’t have to ask his permission for anything. You just go and tell him what YOU want..” I remember spending a few seconds trying to figure him out after that. Lol!

He wrote his cell # down, handed it to me and told me to call him when I had made up my mind.

I did contact him and turns out he was in fact very interested. We just weren’t ready at the time. But me being a shy woman, think he did it perfectly. He was aggressive enough but not pushy. He left me wondering “was that... what I thought it was?” and definitely wanted to find out. :D

Your encounter is perfect

Virtually all of my wifes affairs started with some guy coming on to her (as opposed to what seems to be the norm of meeting people online for pre-planned sex)....she's quite shy at first but responds quickly to obvious interest in her as a person. Some of them took a LONG time to progress to sex too due mostly to being fellow employees and the fear of destroying the work place relationship. But she does respond to guys coming up to her in bars, restaurants, etc and making it obvious they are interested (subtly, not stupid sloppy ******* idiots slobbering over her)....so talk to them, if they respond and engage the conversation, talk more.

There’s an old saying: if they smile they’ll talk, and if they talk they’ll...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back