How would a white woman react to being approached and hit on by a young black male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 44 year old wife is usually pretty receptive. From a distance I have seen her approached by young black guys and she smiles and engages in conversation. Often I am walking towards her and stopped so as not cut their conversation short.
Once at the beach she joined two guys on their blanket and let them kiss and touch her.
This drew the attention of people nearby.
She likes sucking young black cock.

Let's be real though. If that was a white guy you never would have given him your number and in fact you may have pulled away and just said no thanks. Black men already have the edge simply because they've been stereotyped as sexual beings, they have more confidence as they know they're desired, and having bigger cocks in average helps too.

That 'stereotype' has been proven to be mostly true. Black guys have most testosterone, hence more masculine and craves most sex. Except the stereotype was spread to signal them as savages that would hit anything that moves and they by their gifts and work spun it to they can hit it better than anyone

It entirely depends on the woman. From my experience and what I have been told there are lots of girls who jump at the opportunity to sleep with a black guy. Especially older women in stale marriages and young, liberal college girls. Most women don't want to make the move and approach a guy and I think this is especially true with black men
since there is unfortunately still some stigma. It was similar with me...after not having had a black guy since my teens I jumped at the opportunity to sleep with one once I was married.

Reasonable answer. Since you mentioned liberal college girls, from your estimate/anecdotal evidence what percentage of today's white female population would go for, if not prioritise black men. Also how much for athletes/rappers and how much for others?

21+ is where I’d prefer to stay being as I’m 30 about to be 31. Anyone younger than 21 would have to be someone I’d feel comfortable with or felt was grown enough to be in this type of situation. But yes I’m open to younger if the situation is right.

It entirely depends on the woman. From my experience and what I have been told there are lots of girls who jump at the opportunity to sleep with a black guy. Especially older women in stale marriages and young, liberal college girls. Most women don't want to make the move and approach a guy and I think this is especially true with black men
since there is unfortunately still some stigma. It was similar with me...after not having had a black guy since my teens I jumped at the opportunity to sleep with one once I was married.
I wanna try a blk guy, I am married 38. There are only few blk guys here. A few in the University. But two guys move together always.Don't know how to approach them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back