How would a white woman react to being approached and hit on by a young black male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got hit on pretty hard in an interview recently. He spent about 20 minutes just talking and flirting with me after. Honestly I ended up not going through with the job offer because of it. I was flattered but not interested.
Wow that sucks a lot. But if you weren't in an interview maybe just out and about? When did it become too much? Would it be the same then?

Depends how you go about it. Complimenting her outfit and saying it brings out the best bits of her body. Can show you are interested in a somewhat subtle way. Making her laugh, making a joke at her or your expense.

When you feel she into the conversation, a bit of body contact always helps move things along. If this in a nightclub then getting up close and personal is a prerequisite.

That works with me anyway :)

Wow that sucks a lot. But if you weren't in an interview maybe just out and about? When did it become too much? Would it be the same then?
I mean I didn't take the job offer BECAUSE I wanted to fuck the ******* out of him lmao. But I knew that would be crossing a line I'm my relationship and I don't need that unnecessary drama I'm my life. I really don't get hit on much though while I'm put to be honest. I've seen a lot of men look but very few ever approach me.

Depends how you go about it. Complimenting her outfit and saying it brings out the best bits of her body. Can show you are interested in a somewhat subtle way. Making her laugh, making a joke at her or your expense.

When you feel she into the conversation, a bit of body contact always helps move things along. If this in a nightclub then getting up close and personal is a prerequisite.

That works with me anyway :)
Thank you! I was hoping to get a detailed post. That all seems to be helpful but what do you mean by body contact? They won't think it's rude or anything and freak out on me? Are there any subtle ways to touch her?

I mean I didn't take the job offer BECAUSE I wanted to fuck the ******* out of him lmao. But I knew that would be crossing a line I'm my relationship and I don't need that unnecessary drama I'm my life. I really don't get hit on much though while I'm put to be honest. I've seen a lot of men look but very few ever approach me.
Yeah I hear that a lot from women. It's just we men sometimes think you look busy or angry or whatever and not wanting to get snapped on. Especially in a public setting. That's hella embarrassing. So its just better to try someone else.

Yeah I hear that a lot from women. It's just we men sometimes think you look busy or angry or whatever and not wanting to get snapped on. Especially in a public setting. That's hella embarrassing. So its just better to try someone else.

The thing about a public setting, noone knows who you are. Go for it. If your crash and burn, you lose a bit of your ego for 5minutes, but noone around you knows you.

Who cares? Prepare to embarrass yourself sometimes.

The thing about a public setting, noone knows who you are. Go for it. If your crash and burn, you lose a bit of your ego for 5minutes, but noone around you knows you.

Who cares? Prepare to embarrass yourself sometimes.
Yeah I don't mind. It usually leave me after I get away from that place or when i see another big booty white woman I want to talk to lol

It entirely depends on the woman. From my experience and what I have been told there are lots of girls who jump at the opportunity to sleep with a black guy. Especially older women in stale marriages and young, liberal college girls. Most women don't want to make the move and approach a guy and I think this is especially true with black men
since there is unfortunately still some stigma. It was similar with me...after not having had a black guy since my teens I jumped at the opportunity to sleep with one once I was married.

I was walking through the mall when a black man working a kiosk reached out and pulled me towards him. Not forcefully just in a charming sort of way. Honestly couldn’t tell you how he did it. Lol!
He was advertising a photography studio and trying to get me to sign up for a photo package. He was nice enough, but i thought it was just the usual sales tactic.. he complimented my eyes and smile..I seriously didn’t want to be pressured into buying a package so I used the ol’ “I’ll have to talk to my husband and see if he’s interested.” line..
This is when the conversation took an obvious turning point for me... he said, “Yea I noticed that ring on your finger, he sure did want everyone to know you were taken.” Asked how long I’d been married (10 years) and said, “Damn he must have got you real young... how old are you anyway?” A few seconds of small talk later he sort of hit me out of nowhere with, “You know you don’t have to ask him. You and I both know you don’t have to ask his permission for anything. You just go and tell him what YOU want..” I remember spending a few seconds trying to figure him out after that. Lol!

He wrote his cell # down, handed it to me and told me to call him when I had made up my mind.

I did contact him and turns out he was in fact very interested. We just weren’t ready at the time. But me being a shy woman, think he did it perfectly. He was aggressive enough but not pushy. He left me wondering “was that... what I thought it was?” and definitely wanted to find out. :D

I was walking through the mall when a black man working a kiosk reached out and pulled me towards him. Not forcefully just in a charming sort of way. Honestly couldn’t tell you how he did it. Lol!
He was advertising a photography studio and trying to get me to sign up for a photo package. He was nice enough, but i thought it was just the usual sales tactic.. he complimented my eyes and smile..I seriously didn’t want to be pressured into buying a package so I used the ol’ “I’ll have to talk to my husband and see if he’s interested.” line..
This is when the conversation took an obvious turning point for me... he said, “Yea I noticed that ring on your finger, he sure did want everyone to know you were taken.” Asked how long I’d been married (10 years) and said, “Damn he must have got you real young... how old are you anyway?” A few seconds of small talk later he sort of hit me out of nowhere with, “You know you don’t have to ask him. You and I both know you don’t have to ask his permission for anything. You just go and tell him what YOU want..” I remember spending a few seconds trying to figure him out after that. Lol!

He wrote his cell # down, handed it to me and told me to call him when I had made up my mind.

I did contact him and turns out he was in fact very interested. We just weren’t ready at the time. But me being a shy woman, think he did it perfectly. He was aggressive enough but not pushy. He left me wondering “was that... what I thought it was?” and definitely wanted to find out. :D
Is there anything I should look for to know if she not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back