How would a white woman react to being approached and hit on by a young black male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It entirely depends on the woman. From my experience and what I have been told there are lots of girls who jump at the opportunity to sleep with a black guy. Especially older women in stale marriages and young, liberal college girls. Most women don't want to make the move and approach a guy and I think this is especially true with black men
since there is unfortunately still some stigma. It was similar with me...after not having had a black guy since my teens I jumped at the opportunity to sleep with one once I was married.
how often do you 'sleep' with black men? do they get more sex from you than your husband does?

Is there anything I should look for to know if she not interested.
Ask her to dance if at a club. At a pool or lake ask her if she’d like to go out on your boat or jet ski? Something fun? I like younger men hitting on me good for an ego boost let’s me know I’m still wanted and keeping it in shape lol. I always smile and let the guy know I’m interested back and am willing to give him the time of day if he was brave enough to approach me

Virtually all of my wifes affairs started with some guy coming on to her (as opposed to what seems to be the norm of meeting people online for pre-planned sex)....she's quite shy at first but responds quickly to obvious interest in her as a person. Some of them took a LONG time to progress to sex too due mostly to being fellow employees and the fear of destroying the work place relationship. But she does respond to guys coming up to her in bars, restaurants, etc and making it obvious they are interested (subtly, not stupid sloppy ******* idiots slobbering over her)....so talk to them, if they respond and engage the conversation, talk more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back