How would a white woman react to being approached and hit on by a young black male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking through the mall when a black man working a kiosk reached out and pulled me towards him. Not forcefully just in a charming sort of way. Honestly couldn’t tell you how he did it. Lol!
He was advertising a photography studio and trying to get me to sign up for a photo package. He was nice enough, but i thought it was just the usual sales tactic.. he complimented my eyes and smile..I seriously didn’t want to be pressured into buying a package so I used the ol’ “I’ll have to talk to my husband and see if he’s interested.” line..
This is when the conversation took an obvious turning point for me... he said, “Yea I noticed that ring on your finger, he sure did want everyone to know you were taken.” Asked how long I’d been married (10 years) and said, “Damn he must have got you real young... how old are you anyway?” A few seconds of small talk later he sort of hit me out of nowhere with, “You know you don’t have to ask him. You and I both know you don’t have to ask his permission for anything. You just go and tell him what YOU want..” I remember spending a few seconds trying to figure him out after that. Lol!

He wrote his cell # down, handed it to me and told me to call him when I had made up my mind.

I did contact him and turns out he was in fact very interested. We just weren’t ready at the time. But me being a shy woman, think he did it perfectly. He was aggressive enough but not pushy. He left me wondering “was that... what I thought it was?” and definitely wanted to find out. :D
Let's be real though. If that was a white guy you never would have given him your number and in fact you may have pulled away and just said no thanks. Black men already have the edge simply because they've been stereotyped as sexual beings, they have more confidence as they know they're desired, and having bigger cocks in average helps too.

Really? Can you give me some pointers? How to start. What to say. Are there specifics i should look in the women I hit on if so what?
The trick is to speak to them like you are the same age. You seem to place them on a pedestal, which sets you up with a negative thought process.

Of course, some are simply not into young men. Also what must be taken into consideration is their children being the same age or older than you. For some, that's a big turn on, others...biggest turn off.

Each woman is a different adventure. There's no "The Secret" for courting em. Just gotta feel them out and see where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back