Are blacks more psychically evolved?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
These are just thoughts.
I've been thinking about this all day at work and thought I'd post it here to hear from others.
I think in terms of sexual "thickness" of women (skinny waist, big hips, big butt) black woman seem to have it more than most white woman, I think most could agree, however lately, I've noticed a lot more younger white woman with the same physique (18-late 20s) and just wondered if that it the true evolved sexually appealing form. It definitly seems that way. It's the same way how most black men have bigger penises and are more athletic than most white men. Which begs the question, are black people more evolved? Or in the very least, more physically evolved? These are just observations which I'm sure we've all made.

I'm not sure I'd say "more evolved", but perhaps evolved differently. I think we have to be careful, because in this world, we talk about white guys who are mostly below or around average, and most of the black guys in this are well above average. The actual averages are not that far apart. There are white guys who fit the "bull"model, where I used to live, knew a lot of swinging types, and knew (and knew of) a handful of white guys packing 8-9". They were very popular, and were fucking a lot of wives and girlfriends. It wasn't the whole interracial thing here, but was very similar. I also know black men in not good shape, with average penises.

My FWB finally got the courage up to allow me to post an ad to find black guys for her, and one black guy said he was 6.5'. That's not much bigger than me. The FWB has sort of flaked out a bit, which she is prone to do, she's only sent one email to one black guy, and then stopped responding (even though she approved of the ad, was excited, and proud that a lot of black guys started contacting us).

Back to the original question...I tend to say we may have evolved differently, based on our environments (temperature, type of work done, etc). He got really ruined for it, but Jimmy The Greek, the betting guy that used to cover football for CBS back in the day, said something like "The slave owners used to breed the biggest blacks with the biggest black women, to get the biggest children", but evolution is a lot like that, without the help of slave owners.

That's an intresting thought, thanks for sharing
I'm not sure I'd say "more evolved", but perhaps evolved differently. I think we have to be careful, because in this world, we talk about white guys who are mostly below or around average, and most of the black guys in this are well above average. The actual averages are not that far apart. There are white guys who fit the "bull"model, where I used to live, knew a lot of swinging types, and knew (and knew of) a handful of white guys packing 8-9". They were very popular, and were fucking a lot of wives and girlfriends. It wasn't the whole interracial thing here, but was very similar. I also know black men in not good shape, with average penises.

My FWB finally got the courage up to allow me to post an ad to find black guys for her, and one black guy said he was 6.5'. That's not much bigger than me. The FWB has sort of flaked out a bit, which she is prone to do, she's only sent one email to one black guy, and then stopped responding (even though she approved of the ad, was excited, and proud that a lot of black guys started contacting us).

Back to the original question...I tend to say we may have evolved differently, based on our environments (temperature, type of work done, etc). He got really ruined for it, but Jimmy The Greek, the betting guy that used to cover football for CBS back in the day, said something like "The slave owners used to breed the biggest blacks with the biggest black women, to get the biggest children", but evolution is a lot like that, without the help of slave owners.

Back