How to spot a snowbunny?

Man yall must live in some really white washed places.. Of all the types of sluts there are to learn to identify, a snowbunny has to be the easiest type of hoe to spot, simply because while you cant technically judge a hoe just by her appearance, u can 9/10 tell when u got yourself a dedicated snicker lickin snowbunny by their ghettoesque hair, nails, clothes, & accessories, from a good distance away, because they all seem to have little trouble making you take a hard 2nd look to figure out if they're exotic or just a ratchet white bitch with a tan & fake extensions glue to their head, eyes & nails..

I personally love these types of hoes, & especially love watching em,, imagine the ones I see on public get used & disrespected like the sluts they are by huge black dicks .. So I'm always glad to spot one.. Leggings & some slide off sandals, extra long claw nails, hair extensions & eye lashes is your 1st give away. Then how they walk, talk, & the body language they use is just ghetto.. They try to talk black, but its usually all as fake as the rest of their allure..

I fucking love it when I see a group of em out, & just knowing that these bitches have literally sworn an oath to being fuck toys for black guys, & vow to have a black baby anytime from anyone. I preferthe Barbie Bunnies most, but I like seeing any black owned white bitch get slammed out any time, but simply seeing a black bred white girl at kroger (This happened just yesterday)with her darkskin daddy who clearly has a huge black dick she probably keeps in her mouth at home. Thenu see the mixed ******* & know 100% that's solid evidence of a true BBC whore who loves being a servant to huge dick toating dark men..

The truly nasty ones are easy to spot too cuz they all look sleazy as fuck. Eyebrow piercings trashy tats, kool Aid Red colored hair, tied up, & ready to grab and use as a throat handle, cuz they usually blow a few dif black dicks a day, & never known when another is gonna pop out .. These are the white bitches that will go thru hell & high water in their in shitty pair of Flip flops or AF1's just to get the gang of dicks they want

They're true life hoes, whores, thots, sluts, skeezers, ect for black dick.. these type of hoes wouldn't touch a white dick unless it was huge, & had some swag to go with it, or they'd have to pay her and it won't be anything she enjoys. I would honestly rather watch one of these snow bunnies passed around buy a bunch of thugs and being ubnable to join in while the black guys go to town all night while I just enjoy watching the ******* go down. Anybody relate?

These are loud & clear snowbunnys.. It's easy to see the difference between a regular white girl who you can also detect isnt down with the brown so much..
image2-4.jpgimage0-4.jpgimage0-1.jpg

Attachments

• image2-5.jpg
    image2-5.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 1624304875074.jpg
    1624304875074.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 17
Back